Do you believe Jacobs has a chance to beat GGG or will he be another mismatch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    Based on the eye test, he has skills that could trouble GGG

the only question is how will his chin hold up or how tight he will be on defense

He is probably the most athletic middleweight since jermain taylor's era

He can get a little over aggressive but GGG will be coming to him

Definitely favor GGG, possibly by stoppage but with Jacobs speed and explosiveness he could clip GGG before danger.

how do you guys see it
    Pirog, before he injured his back, was more athletic than Jacobs, which was why he handled him so easily in their fight. Watch the video, Pirog was a tremendous athlete.

And yeah, I know Jacobs was ahead on points till he got stopped, but Pirog was clearly comfortable and in control, enjoying himself while waiting for the right moment to uncork a big shot and take Danny out.

Jacobs will probably have some good rounds early vs GGG. And I guess he has that punchers chance of winning. But I suspect that GGG could take Danny's best shot without it troubling him. And GGG's best shot would put Jacobs down and out.

GGG wins by KO, rounds 5/6.
    Last edited by kafkod; 09-22-2016, 08:34 AM.

Comment

With a China chin no way

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        GGG has yet to fight someone of genuine quality.

Jacobs fought Pirog when he was 23.

What was GGG going at that age?
        Here we go again the GGG hater

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          winning a silver medal in the Olympics

omg lil g cudnt even win gold while jacobs got sparked out cold!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
            About like you do.
            I agree with this, doesnt matter how good chin Golovkin has, if Danny lands the right punch its good night john bluntz up in dis bish

Comment

the only question is how will his chin hold up or how tight he will be on defense

Definitely favor GGG, possibly by stoppage but with Jacobs speed and explosiveness he could clip GGG before danger.

how do you guys see it
              Terrible styles matchup for Danny, he has no inside game to speak of. Add his suspect chin into the mix and it equals a brutal KO. Danny can obviously land something big, he has big power, but that is his only hope.

Comment

Originally posted by mannysavage View Post
                I agree with this, doesnt matter how good chin Golovkin has, if Danny lands the right punch its good night john bluntz up in dis bish

I think the chances are slim Jacobs beats Golovkin but I expect a good fight while it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  don't quote that fool, i have him on my ignore list, lol.

Comment

how do you guys see it

I think Jacobs has a shot at achieving some success against GGG. But I also think you are going to see a whole different GGG in the Jacobs fight. I don't think Golovkin took Brook too seriously and that's why he got caught. When he realized enough was enough he finished him quickly. When he fights Jacobs it will be a whole different story. He won't be so casual with him and Jacobs will be in for a tough night. Should be an interesting match up though and hopefully the fight will be made.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                      don't quote that fool, i have him on my ignore list, lol.
                      Why would you do that. The stupidity is entertaining around here.

Comment

Working...
                      X