Comments Thread For: Thurman on Board, Willing To Face Pacquiao in The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac is 40 years old he needs to quit before he gets KO'd again

Comment

I'm not against this fight, but it's a useless fantasy fight designed to distract Thurman, Garcia, Broner, for not focusing on each other. Paqcuiao already stated he's not coming back. Arum is hallucinating.

Comment

It is kinda weird how Offers are Made to Broner and Garcia but not Thurman

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
          Wow. This guy is a huge TBE fan. I didn't see him this angry when TBE ducked Thurman and fought Berto, instead.
          Wait a minute! I thought it was Amir Khan that he ducked?

Wait, wasn't a Pacman rematch?

Oh no wait a minute, was it GGG?

Oh yaaaah! It was Keith Thurman!

No....maybe he could have fought all of them on the same day so that no one accuse him of ducking anyone?

Mmmmm....I dunno ey....

Comment

This is about I believe most would want 2 c but I doubt if it happens...Pac doesn't want him w/his age & @ the end of his career ... some 1 a little bit easier, mayb Garcia...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan7819 View Post
              Pac is 40 years old he needs to quit before he gets KO'd again
              He's 37. Adding a whole 3 years to his age is plain ridiculous

Comment

people have already forgotten about MayPac, that's how trash that damn fight was. .One Time will bring the fireworks, make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                  Jesus I know, was just pointing out what he meant. I find you are way too hard on Floyd. You rate B-Hop higher right?

Wow, totally glossed over the "shut it".....Go fu(k yourself moron. Was trying to explain something your dumb ass didn't understand even though it was plain English.
                  You weren't explaining anything I didn't understand. If there was anyone confused it wasn't me. It just couldn't be that he was calling ME a Floyd fan or supporter. Because that would make him pretty damn stupid. And shut it isn't name calling or degrading. But no worries, have a blessed day.

Comment

Make this fight happen plzzz. I am not interested in a fight with vargas. This's the best fight out there against a legit welterweight and dangerous opponent. Pacquiao has nothing to lose and more to gain if he somehow beat thurman.
                    Last edited by Brz_Pugilist; 07-17-2016, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                      Wait a minute! I thought it was Amir Khan that he ducked?

Wait, wasn't a Pacman rematch?

Oh no wait a minute, was it GGG?

Oh yaaaah! It was Keith Thurman!

No....maybe he could have fought all of them on the same day so that no one accuse him of ducking anyone?

Mmmmm....I dunno ey....
                      There is no denying he took a soft touch in Berto , why try to defend it ? the same ppl who praised that fight are now rooting for Pac vs Thurman , thats what ppl are calling out.
                      Floyd is a great boxer , ATG , but he clearly cheery picked Berto when all the WW who worth a damn were calling him out.(Thurman included)

Comment

Working...
                      X