Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd fans, you've got to choose. Either his fight night weights are BS or he doped.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    More stupid questions that prove nothing. Show me the proof Mayweather is guilty simpleton.
    can't answer those questions? LOL

when did i say floyd is guilty?

and guilty of what?

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
      can't answer those questions? LOL

when did i say floyd is guilty?

and guilty of what?
      ZZZZZZZZzzzzzz

Comment

Floyd Mayweather is a great fighter, no doubt, but I believe he's the same size as my fighter Gennady Golovkin on fight night. About 171/172 pounds. That would be a good fight, GGG vs Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Site sponsors: Sells water

Floyd's weight is relatively stable. Who says this? Floyd!!! When? Right after getting the freaking IV Floyd said this: WOW!!!

"I'm not one particular fighter that has drained himself 20 or 30 pounds. I'm a fighter that walks around at 150, 148" Floyd Mayweather
          Man, get out of here with your conspiracy theory about wanting to sell water. That's ridiculous and you should be ashamed of even trying to pass that off as something to be seriously considered. How did it go with you finding the definition of the word "OR." You and I both know why you don't like to discuss chronic dehydration.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Man, get out of here with your conspiracy theory about wanting to sell water. That's ridiculous and you should be ashamed of even trying to pass that off as something to be seriously considered. How did it go with you finding the definition of the word "OR." You and I both know why you don't like to discuss chronic dehydration.
            You do not even know what chronic dehydration is for one and how this would relate to Floyd when he thanked Dr Alex Ariza for knowing how to handle his extremely dehydrated circumstance. Plus Floyd's weight was relatively stable as Floyd admits to you. Its time you listen to Floyd's words.

Oh, and Floyd should have done like those websites you go to try to tell you that you need to drink up since have ads for selling water ....

but you should be looking at:STUDY states that drink orally 600ml of water and it will resolve mild dehydration in 45 minutes. So in 45 minutes you can be fully rehydrated. Imagine that? If you drink on an empty stomach, its less than that. We saw Floyd drink close to that after the weigh in. Yet Floyd needed an IV?

Floyd's weight was relatively stable as Floyd admits to you. Its time you listen to Floyd's words.

""I'm not one particular fighter that has drained himself 20 or 30 pounds. I'm a fighter that walks around at 150, 148" Floyd says this right after getting an IV!!!!

Comment

Maxi created this thread once he saw Povetkin tested positive for PED's. This is like Boxing Goat's thread about Floyd/Castillo 1 after Floyd won the ESPN poll. LMFAO!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Maxi created this thread once he saw Povetkin tested positive for PED's. This is like Boxing Goat's thread about Floyd/Castillo 1 after Floyd won the ESPN poll. LMFAO!!
                To be fair, _Maxipad doesn't need an excuse to post about Floyd. He's in love with him.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  You do not even know what chronic dehydration is for one and how this would relate to Floyd when he thanked Dr Alex Ariza for knowing how to handle his extremely dehydrated circumstance. Plus Floyd's weight was relatively stable as Floyd admits to you. Its time you listen to Floyd's words.

Oh, and Floyd should have done like those websites you go to try to tell you that you need to drink up since have ads for selling water ....

but you should be looking at:STUDY states that drink orally 600ml of water and it will resolve mild dehydration in 45 minutes. So in 45 minutes you can be fully rehydrated. Imagine that? If you drink on an empty stomach, its less than that. We saw Floyd drink close to that after the weigh in. Yet Floyd needed an IV?

Floyd's weight was relatively stable as Floyd admits to you. Its time you listen to Floyd's words.
                  YOU don't know what chronic dehydration is and you don't want to discuss it because it destroys all of your bull**** about weight. You also don't want to discuss what WADA said here because you have no proof that he didn't have such a condition without medical records:

"Oral rehydration is usually highly effective, yet there may be cases such as documented hyponatremia where hypertonic saline by IV is more effective than oral treatments."

You also don't want to discuss the leap in logic you have to jump to go from IV use to PED use. Every time we get to that point, you speculate about a second IV because YOU HAVE NO CASE. Just stop it. You already failed.

Yet you somehow defend Pacquaio with the mounds of evidence that his little shoulder injury wasn't what you thought it was.

One month post surgery and he's flying a flag with his arm raised over his head. Looks like a windy day on top of that mountain, no? lol

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    YOU don't know what chronic dehydration is and you don't want to discuss it because it destroys all of your bull**** about weight. You also don't want to discuss what WADA said here because you have no proof that he didn't have such a condition without medical records:

"Oral rehydration is usually highly effective, yet there may be cases such as documented hyponatremia where hypertonic saline by IV is more effective than oral treatments."

You also don't want to discuss the leap in logic you have to jump to go from IV use to PED use. Every time we get to that point, you speculate about a second IV because YOU HAVE NO CASE. Just stop it. You already failed.

Yet you somehow defend Pacquaio with the mounds of evidence that his little shoulder injury wasn't what you thought it was.

One month post surgery and he's flying a flag with his arm raised over his head. Looks like a windy day on top of that mountain, no? lol

Chronic dehydration is what then? Floyd's weight was ROCK SOLID STABLE for 30 days. You probably cannot be that stable if you tried. lol!

"yet there may be cases": What does this statement mean to you? Every case you use an IV? Nope. Also, if its one of them cases where its critical enough to warrant an IV then why didn't Floyd go to the hospital? You would think that for precationary reasons, that would have been advisable. Right?

Sorry but Floyd's weight was ROCK SOLID STABLE for 30 days yet you expect us to believe that Floyd needed an IV? If Floyd can get an IV then every athlete can in boxing because many need to rehydrate 5-10-15-20lbs. Floyd says he walks around 147-150 for a decade!!! Nice try!

A 2nd IV? You do not even need to be smart to realize that Floyd would be prepared for the night of the fight testing since its a standard thing. Its the one he was not prepared for, that is in question. Delayed 6+ hours? Drank about 500-600ml and studies state that that is adequate enough for someone to go from mild to FULL REHYDRATION in 45 minutes. From the weigh in to the IV scandal, it probably was even more than that! Plus studies say its much faster to rehydrate the body on an empty stomach.

As I keep on telling you, when you investigate Manny try to think Floyd. Your imagination will go wild as you did here in this post and others. You may not have noticed but I have presented to you lots of examples where you look at things differently(Manny vs Floyd). Well, here is a few more.

Like I said, you and I are not experts on rotator cuff injuries so you need to do better than show us a picture, a video and so on and I told you, you do not even know all the facts.

Can that picture be possible? I was going by what Manny's doctor said and others I read. It may be difficult but perhaps that position that Manny did was possible. I cannot tell you because I do not know. Manny's doctor said that after 6 weeks, "Manny can go for full ROM". So my thinking is that it may be possible but I do not know.

BUT I said, you do not have enough information. A picture? Really? Do you know what they can do nowadays with a picture?
                    BUT there is more. Again, think Floyd! For the Castillo I fight, in that video that I showed you. What did you say when Floyd actually indicated to his RIGHT shoulder the injury, how it happened, the pain to his right rotator cuff. You still said "but did FLoyd actually say Right shoulder" But your imagination didn't go there with this picture. In all my posts I keep asking you, how come?

The picture:
                    How do you know that the picture was taken on or around 1 month after the surgery? Were they not speculating like you are when they said what they said "Manny must be recovering well?"

Look at Manny's clothes, shoes, gloves, flag. Look familiar? This is when Manny was in LA's Griffith park training for the Floyd fight.

Now compare to Manny in this picture?

Then check out the skyline in the above picture and compare it to the one below. Just like the first picture, this picture below was taken from Griffith park that is close to LA. Looks the same to me. Right? You wanted proof, you got it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Loeffler View Post
                      Floyd Mayweather is a great fighter, no doubt, but I believe he's the same size as my fighter Gennady Golovkin on fight night. About 171/172 pounds. That would be a good fight, GGG vs Mayweather.
                      **** you Loffler you piece of shtt keep lying to the people

Comment

Working...
                      X