No announcement yet.

Love thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prettyNpink View Post
    Like i said when vers is done with his fight he will be back on.. and as for him bringing me on here to make some girl jealous naw playboy you got your facts wrong.... Why dont you let that **** go already!!!
    Let me guess...

He told you how much attention girls get on this forum and how'd it be a laugh to play a few guys on here. Which is partly true but the main reason is he wants to use you to make another user jealous.

You might like boxing but I've never seen you talk about it or even attempt to learn something. You don't have to be on here to talk boxing, you can just chill in the lounge and talk, that's cool.

No one has an issue with you, unless you're actually Versa.

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        unless you're actually Versa.
        lollolololollolol

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          [IMG][/IMG]
          This your little one, Timmeh?

She looks different from the last pic I saw. Gorgeous still.

Thanks god she's gone on... Well, not you

Comment

• PS Thanks for ****ing up my thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
              PS Thanks for ****ing up my thread.
              ...but what if that's what I love to do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                This your little one, Timmeh?

She looks different from the last pic I saw. Gorgeous still.

Thanks god she's gone on... Well, not you
                she is gorgeous. that's quite an old photo, to be honest. but thanks for pointing that out.

Comment

Comment

History shows you do, so it may continue lol

Comment

Let me guess...

He told you how much attention girls get on this forum and how'd it be a laugh to play a few guys on here. Which is partly true but the main reason is he wants to use you to make another user jealous.

You might like boxing but I've never seen you talk about it or even attempt to learn something. You don't have to be on here to talk boxing, you can just chill in the lounge and talk, that's cool.

No one has an issue with you, unless you're actually Versa.
                      Like I told Idiot Boy, I am not Vers. I sent a pic of me with my username to Reed. Reed Knws who I am and that I am a female.
                      The reason Vers asked me to get on here was not to get attention Because as you can see i hardly post **** on here, But when I do ******* always has to talk ****, bringing up vers, but the reason was to learn more about Boxing. This isnt the only lounge i get into, just because I dont post in any others doesnt mean I dont like Boxing. As for him bringing me on here to get a user that I knw of is not to get her Jealous. That was not even close... Tim is just making up **** because he doesnt like Vers!!

Comment

Working...
                      X