No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell on Froch-Mack; Froch-Bute; Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Dirrell on Froch-Mack; Froch-Bute; Future

Fight someone soon or your career is done bro.

Comment

He's still sore over that 'robbery'.

He NEEDS to step it up in 2013.

Comment

he shook of Froch. Dude was about to say how he loves froch mentality cause he dont have one and then changed up.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          he shook of Froch. Dude was about to say how he loves froch mentality cause he dont have one and then changed up.
          I noticed that, but in fairness to Dirrell he has exceptional skills and he knows the mentality he needs to hold for 12 rounds against Froch and i wouldnt be shocked if he beat Froch in a rematch

He needs to get his career off again, very talented guy, hope he can recover it

Comment

Possibly the most humble I've ever heard Dirrell. Why is (or was) he not fighting?

Is he speaking with a latino accent?

Comment

Dirrell beat froch in nottingham, he made froch miss all night

Comment

He grew up around the 9th or 10th round of the Froch fight.

Something clicked & he realised he could hang with the big boys. I had the fight a draw but no complaints either way. I will say that the Showtime commentary was disgraceful & I can see why many think it was a robbery, not because of the fight but because the idiots with the mikes had to create a controversy.

It was a close fight that could have gone either way, but nowadays those sorts of fights have people screaming.

But I really really thought that Dirrell was going to go from strength to strength after that but he seems to be lacking some mental fortitude. Good luck to him though. I believe he has the skills to beat Ward but Ward has a Hagler like tunnel vision.

Comment

Originally posted by jhon123 View Post
                  Dirrell beat froch in nottingham, he made froch miss all night
                  Making someone miss doesn't win you a fight (unless you're Judah v Matthysse), especially against a champion away from home.

But that was 3 ago years now, Dirrell could have had that rematch and then some if he had stayed active and beat some names.

Originally posted by taansend View Post
                  I will say that the Showtime commentary was disgraceful & I can see why many think it was a robbery, not because of the fight but because the idiots with the mikes had to create a controversy.

It was a close fight that could have gone either way, but nowadays those sorts of fights have people screaming.
                  I've always wondered why the US posters are so vocal about this bout. I had Dirrell by 2 rounds but it wasn't like he was dominating the fight, no one was, it was just a mess.
                  Last edited by Weebler I; 11-22-2012, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Sounds more humble than usual, good on him. Wasn't no robbery though, close fight, Dirrell seemed to be looking for a way out for most of the fight as I recall.

Comment

Working...
                    X