Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you think for one second that tranny Ronaldo is better then Messi, then your gay.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if there was any argument it ended today. ronaldo continues to do **** all while messi comes through yet again. if there is anyone who STILL thinks ronaldo is better than messi then there is really no point in arguing since nothing will ever change ur minds

Comment

• Originally posted by HyeFan View Post
      if there was any argument it ended today. ronaldo continues to do **** all while messi comes through yet again. if there is anyone who STILL thinks ronaldo is better than messi then there is really no point in arguing since nothing will ever change ur minds
      Thats how I feel mate, anyone arguing that knows nothing about the sport and is too ******ed to ever see any different.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrickyTrickster View Post
        Thats how I feel mate, anyone arguing that knows nothing about the sport and is too ******ed to ever see any different.
        yup, this is why i dont post here much. this place is full of ignorant band-wagoners and haters. instead of watching how greatness unfolds before their eyes they chose to hate

Comment

• Originally posted by HyeFan View Post
          if there was any argument it ended today. ronaldo continues to do **** all while messi comes through yet again. if there is anyone who STILL thinks ronaldo is better than messi then there is really no point in arguing since nothing will ever change ur minds
          Maybe if Barca had a player unfairly sent off and Ronaldo played against 10 men it would be a fair comparison. You do realize Ronaldo scored the winner the week before right in the cup? i didn't see Messi do anything there.. when it was 11 vs 11 and barca only got there usual lucky red card in the last minutes

Comment

• Ill use the excuse everyone was on last week.

Ronaldo just had a bad day, it happens to all of us.

But seriously Messi only scored cuz Pepe was sent off, not because it was 10 V 11, but because Pepe is his daddy and the main guy that handles him.

Comment

• Messi might be better but C.Ronaldo is not far from him.

Comment

• Just admit it doesn't really matter to you who betta. Y'all shove dat Ronaldo-di1do up yo azz on a daily basis, ***ghits.

Comment

• Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
                  Just admit it doesn't really matter to you who betta. Y'all shove dat Ronaldo-di1do up yo azz on a daily basis, ***ghits.
                  Emz would glad take a Ronaldo facial

Comment

• This thread is very true.

Comment

• One plays great for his national team and club team.

The other only plays great for his club team.

That tells me who's better.

Comment

Working...
                      X