Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emnauel Steward ''I Didn't Want The Chisora Fight, I Wanted To Just Fight Haye''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol you fa*ggots. Haye ducked the two dates he was offered. Wladimir Klitschko is the real champion, he doesn't bend over backwards to suit Mr David Haye or any challenger. Haye's had five chances to fight a Klitschko and pussied out. Time to move on.

Comment

its real simple.

2009: Haye and wlad sign,hayes setanta goes down,the fight is off because of this.

2009: vitali haye is in talks,haye doesnt like the contract,no idea if its true,but he claims they sent one contract over it was fine,then sent another over and it had changed !(sure briggs said about this type of thing in 06 with acontract the size of an encylopedia!)

Haye signs to fight valuev,wins,wins the WBA belt,now all klitshko haye fights are unficiation fights,and haye gets offered an improved contract.

the klitschkos are happy they now get to fight for a title when they fight Haye.

2010: wlad drops out 2 days before a fight with chisora in december(2 different injuries from 2 different managers quotes,2 different dates to recover,hes then spotted on a golf course!)

2010: becuase wlad dropped out and didnt fight in decemeber,he claims he is rusty and wants a tune up fight,he only announces this after everything else for haye fight has been agreed,he announces a date for chisora that stops ant realistic possibility of haye fight going through on july the 2nd.

wlad did not concede anything in the negotiations,did not try to do anything to get the fight made.

wlad did not make any stipulation to where either one who drops out of the unification fight must pay fine from thier next fight purse,and that on the night of the fight there is another opponent there so they are guaranteed a fight july 2nd no matter what(chisora on the undercard!)

2010:Wlad signs to be the first choice of klitschkos to fight adamek in september,which ties his hands up to avoid Haye again.

Comment

every single belt holder in the heavy weight division today is a massive vagin@. I wish they all disappeared. The Klits and Haye are a cancer to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by ChainskiBum View Post
          every single belt holder in the heavy weight division today is a massive vagin@. I wish they all disappeared. The Klits and Haye are a cancer to boxing.
          Yet you support Maywaether hahahahaha you joke.

Comment

Steward said that chisora is more dangerous too wlad than a lot of his recent opponents,that really says a lot about the level of competition wlad has faced

Comment

Working...
            X