No announcement yet.

Thought intially Pac-Bradley fight was close but rewatched HQ version

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
    Yeah that's very true. I was noting to my friend that his feet are rarely ever set for him to counter punch. Mayweather has a hairtrigger ready for his counter. Bradley tries to do the same counters and it just takes so long for him just to launch his punch.
    Yes

Timmeh doesn't have the serpentine motion down.

There was an instance in which Floyd changed levels downwards to draw a str8 left out of manny. Then Floyd sprung up and countered.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      Yes

Timmeh doesn't have the serpentine motion down.

There was an instance in which Floyd changed levels downwards to draw a str8 left out of manny. Then Floyd sprung up and countered.
      Yeah Bradley just isn't on that level. It made me appreciate the 3 true greats on this era. Mayweather, Marquez and Pacquiao.

Comment

I watched it in reverse and Bumley was doing some elite level jiu jitsu on Pacquaio.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
          Timmeh's wide stance limits his mobility. It's not enough to deal with the fleet footed emmanuel.

To make matters worse his punches are wide.

He threw tons but was highly inaccurate.

In their first fight he didn't have this accuracy issue.
          I agree, a lot of weak and inaccurate punches from Bradley. To boot, he even fought a very conservative fight, thanks to Atlas, which made it even worse. Bradley has always had success throwing combos to the body and head, it looked like he was trying to counter and throw straight pot shots which just wasn't doing anything besides occasionally landing with not much pop on them. Still couldn't neutralize Mannys left at all amd that exaggerated motion he does makes those shots look even worse when they connect on him

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
            I watched it in reverse and Bumley was doing some elite level jiu jitsu on Pacquaio.
            Lol. Very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
              Then he walked around the ring, slipped his dressing gown back on and ran backwards out of the arena.

Comment

Yeah he won easily

Comment

Working...
                X