Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Take something away from a fighters' best win. It can be anything but it must be true

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we stem away from Floyd/Pacquiao for now? I know #48ers are a little salty still, but seriously it's time to move on. The Filipino got taken to school by the slick American.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
      Floyd vs oscar- oscar was a part time fighter and way past prime. An old has been

Floyd vs pac -pac was shot and was brutally knocked out by marquez

Floyd vs zab - zab just lost to baldomir clearly .

Floyd vs hatton- hatton look bloated at 147 vs collazo and i thought he lost and looked small for the weight.

Floyd vs ortiz -ortiz quit vs maidana .

Floyd vs shane- shane was way past it and had come off a 1 and a half yr layoff after beating perfect style matchup and plaster caught margarito.

Floyd vs marquez-jmm didnt belong at the weight and he was cheated on the scales anyways.

Floyd vs canelo- catchweight fight vs a green kid whos best win was an arguable loss to an average fighter in trout. Beside that,he beat a bunch of 140 pounders at 154..
      lol dude names only floyd fights...just be honest, you wanted to bash floyd again didnt you?

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work. View Post
        lol dude names only floyd fights...just be honest, you wanted to bash floyd again didnt you?
        How is he not banned? I can tell he's some impoverished foreigner because his grammar is so bad. All he does it bash black fighters and people. Clearly racist.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
          Martinez/Williams 2?
          hmm, that's actually a good one. But if I had to say something, I really didn't think Williams looked good versus Cintron just prior, unfortunately homie leapfrogged out of the ring before we could really see so I can't hold that against Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
            hmm, that's actually a good one. But if I had to say something, I really didn't think Williams looked good versus Cintron just prior, unfortunately homie leapfrogged out of the ring before we could really see so I can't hold that against Paul.

Maidana vs Broner ~~ Broner had just arguably came off of a loss against Paulie, or at the very least looked terrible. It was also Broner's second fight at WW after having jumped two divisions and Chino had a size advantage over him. The headbutt also threw him off his game.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsupreme87 View Post
              How is he not banned? I can tell he's some impoverished foreigner because his grammar is so bad. All he does it bash black fighters and people. Clearly racist.
              i know... he basically just makes threads bashing certain fighters

Comment

bump........

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Ray vs Duran 2. Duran quit because he had to take a ****.

Seriously though, that fight is a great example.

Comment

jorge kahgawi's win over oliveras was tainted because the ring was only 19 by 19.

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
                      ...unfortunately homie leapfrogged out of the ring before we could really see so I can't hold that against Paul.
                      Still one of the oddest things I've seen in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X