Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How early should I show up for opening night/first screening of Interstellar???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
    I lol at this. I'm a big movie fan but you won't see me waiting in line on 1st screening of any movie.
    I agree, I didn't think this was a thing.

Comment

I lol at this. I'm a big movie fan but you won't see me waiting in line on 1st screening of any movie. Nolan is overrated anyway. Batman 3 su.cks
      How about inception?

Comment

All you guys skipping interstellar fail at life.

Every big movie release is basically a free date with any girl that you know. You can basically go down the list in your phonebook from the hottest girls you know and work your way down with a signfificantly higher % of them saying yes to going out with you.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Memento is a classic. Insomnia is very good. Batman Begins was good. The Prestige was good. The Dark Knight was a comic book classic. Inception was great. The Dark Knight RIses agree was very very meh aside from Bane.

But Nolan is certainly talented.
          I've seen all these movies. Memento is ridiculous though the ending was good. Insomia and Prestige are just ok. Batman 2 and 3 are over rated. I like Batman 1 better. Inception is the best movie of Nolan in my opinion.

I never said he is bad but the way he is hyped is like he is the best director of all time. I honestly like Snyder as a director more than Nolan.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockim' View Post
            How about inception?
            Best Nolan movie and one of my favorite movies.

Comment

Best Nolan movie and one of my favorite movies.
              Only problem,

I don't think Nolan himself could follow that clusterphuck.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I've seen all these movies. Memento is ridiculous though the ending was good. Insomia and Prestige are just ok. Batman 2 and 3 are over rated. I like Batman 1 better. Inception is the best movie of Nolan in my opinion.

I never said he is bad but the way he is hyped is like he is the best director of all time. I honestly like Snyder as a director more than Nolan.
                Snyder? You just trollin now.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                  Only problem,

I don't think Nolan himself could follow that clusterphuck.
                  It was a bit confusing at first but if you see it the 2nd time, you'd appreciate it a lot. It was a really good movie.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
                    Snyder? You just trollin now.
                    300, Watchmen, Man of Steel these are really great movies.

Comment

300, Watchmen, Man of Steel these are really great movies.
                      Now I know your trollin. Watchmen was horrible and man of steel was ok. I'll give you 300 though.

Comment

Working...
                      X