Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do other animals commit rape and/or sexual assault?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do other animals commit rape and/or sexual assault?

I know that other animals fight and steal (just check out worldstar), but I'm curious as to if anybody knows whether or not they engage in other activities that many humans would consider "crimes".

Dogs are raping bitches all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
      Dogs are raping bitches all over the place.
      LOL i seen a comedian mention this in his stand up and it was hella funny I just cant remeber who.

Comment

bulls occasionally rape cows

ive lived on a farm most of my life and ive only known it to happen once so its not normal behavior

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          I know that other animals fight and steal (just check out worldstar), but I'm curious as to if anybody knows whether or not they engage in other activities that many humans would consider "crimes".
          Yes of course. In fact ducks are such prolific rapists that duck vaginas have evolved defense mechanisms against rape including false turns. Ducks have labyrinthine vaginas.

Also the word "vaginas" is flagged in my browser's spell check. Weird.

Anyway, link:

http://www.cracked.com/funny-2938-duck-rape/

Comment

Was watching a documentary the other night, believe it was on KVIE 2. It was about monkeys and great apes. Anyway, forget if it was Mandrills (lulz) or Baboons, but the lead male was casually walking around putting the Wayne Train on several of the females of the group. Wasn't forced. More like a handshake.

My first thought that sprang to mind was, "Play on, player."

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Yes of course. In fact ducks are such prolific rapists that duck vaginas have evolved defense mechanisms against rape including false turns. Ducks have labyrinthine vaginas.

Also the word "vaginas" is flagged in my browser's spell check. Weird.

Anyway, link:

http://www.cracked.com/funny-2938-duck-rape/

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™
                I see what you did there

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I know chimps engage in cannibalism and attack and kill other parties of chimps.

Comment

I fell a sleep once on the couch in my aunt Bonnies house and woke up with her chihuahua next to me smoking a cigarette and my leg was extremely moist

yes animals do rape
                    Last edited by -jose-; 02-08-2013, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X