Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You knew this was coming...Victor Ortiz drops some heat for the clubs.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThrowedEssay
    well then maybe blacks need to stop drinking patron and riding low riders in the west
    Agreed...

Ya'll have a lot more of our culture to leave alone than we do yours.

Comment

what culture is that? really we don't want to be black at all BTW more Mexicans listen to white musicans but that don't mean we want to be white you dumb fucc and the next time your listening to your demi god 2pac remeber his number 1 producer was Mexican Jhonny J...
      Mexicans don't hate on whites...But ya'll hate on Blacks all the time...it's different and FOOLISH to want to copy our *****.

Blacks didn't need jhonny J or any mexican to create hip hop or any of the other musical genres we created.

If you're going to hate on us...at least climb down off our dicks first.

Comment

LMAO @ Mexicans not hating Whites some do. and 2pac every blacks fav rapper used a MEXICAN as a lead producer for all of his albums.... you act like Mexicans are thinking about yall 24/7 we don't if we did we would have hate groups like the KKK or some ****
        Mexicans didn't create rap...lead producers don't mean squat.

Mexicans ally with Aryan groups in prison...pathetic but true..

The mexican mafia is a hate group...so are the Nazi low-riders.

I don't see mexicans going around shooting whites in the back.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
          Oh don't get me wrong......MOST chicano/mexican rap is wack as fuk......but that don't mean rap is just for blacks...........

music is for the people..........fuk a race.......

but why I gotta be a cholo???

You a ***** (yes that says the "N" word) cuz you black???
          Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
          Like they say:

"imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"

It's easy to say music is for people when you didn't create it.

You'd feel differently if Blacks were claiming Tejano was music for the people..

Always hating on Blacks while copying our *****...

Is it that painful to be yourselves?????
          yeah yeah......but you didn't answer my question........

why I gotta be a cholo???

You a ***** (yes that says the "N" word) cuz you black???

I dont' give a fuk if you yo mammi and yo daddy claim Tejano music cuz I don't like that **** any way........and even if I did im no hater.......seems like you been sippin on a bit of that hater juice yourself though........that's all good

but here is a little advice......do you and let others do them.....and stop being whining little b1tch.....true story!

Comment

your a idiot the black guerrlia family has a truce with the nuestra familia who are mexican...

the Mexican Mafia is a Prison gang/Drug organzition...

and if your going to start naming hate groups look at the new black panters talking about killing white babies....

You're not even white.... the new Black panthers(FBI agents) talking about killing white babies has nothing to do with you...mexican

Ass kissin mofo...lol..

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post

You're not even white.... the new Black panthers(FBI agents) talking about killing white babies has nothing to do with you...mexican

Ass kissin mofo...lol..
              Silence..........the most sincerest admission of getting OWNED! HAHAHHA

Comment

Working...
              X