Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is what you do to a hoe that pisses you off..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he swung like a b1tch..why??Cause a hoe dissed him???p.u.s.s.y

Comment

gucci=******ed wack rapper..dude sounds like hes in special ed

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        he swung like a b1tch..why??Cause a hoe dissed him???p.u.s.s.y
        So your calling a lot of the best boxers who ever lived pussays? Because a lot of them beat the ***** out of women.

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        gucci=******ed wack rapper..dude sounds like hes in special ed

I'm actually surprised you don't like Gucci because he's whats hot right now on the streets. And you are the biggest band wagon jumping dick rider on this whole site. When I first registered you were THE biggest ***** on here. Now that he's a pussay your the biggest ****sexual sergio dick rider on the net. Then once he loses or retired you'll probably be the biggest person on Gamboa's dick. Or khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
          So your calling a lot of the best boxers who ever lived pussays? Because a lot of them beat the ***** out of women.

I'm actually surprised you don't like Gucci because he's whats hot right now on the streets. And you are the biggest band wagon jumping dick rider on this whole site. When I first registered you were THE biggest ***** on here. Now that he's a pussay your the biggest ****sexual sergio dick rider on the net. Then once he loses or retired you'll probably be the biggest person on Gamboa's dick. Or khan.
          ima grown ass man dawg..i aint bout to argue with a child 8 years old than my son

boy i can tell how young you are by the way you post..so imma just laugh you off..keep bumpin ******s homie

Comment

How much did Kev pay you to make this thread?

Come clean.

Comment

Working...
            X