No announcement yet.

What makes Phillip N'Dou such a bum??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
    He wasn't even ranked in the rings top 10.

What joke of an organization gave him a ranking in the top ten??

Nobody had heard of the guy and all of the sudden he's on HBO.

What would you say if Pac's next opponent was Jefferson Thomas???

You'd be like, who the **** is that??

And then some wiseass kid would come in and say that the WWF had him ranked 7th that year so technically he was ranked..

PWN!!
    Bro, you just PWNED yourself.

Here are The Ring's annual ratings for 2001 and 2002. Floyd knocked Ndou out in 2003.

In 2001: #8
    In 2002: #6

Try again.

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Th...tweight--2000s

Comment

Still waiting for a reply Obannon.

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
        Bro, you just PWNED yourself.

Here are The Ring's annual ratings for 2001 and 2002. Floyd knocked Ndou out in 2003.

In 2001: #8
        In 2002: #6

Try again.

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Th...tweight--2000s
        those are for 130. floyd fought him at 135. starting the tradition of picking on smaller men early i see.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          those are for 130. floyd fought him at 135. starting the tradition of picking on smaller men early i see.
          It was Ndou's 3rd fight at 135. It was Floyd's 4th fight at 135.

Another PWN. I feel like an internet nerd because this is too easy.

Comment

It was Ndou's 3rd fight at 135. It was Floyd's 4th fight at 135.

Another PWN. I feel like an internet nerd because this is too easy.

he wasn't ranked at 135. and everyone has tune ups fights a couple pounds over their actual weight limit if you are referring to ndou's 2 other fights he had at 135 which were also against 130 pounders btw.
            Last edited by daggum; 03-19-2010, 08:50 PM.

Comment

he wasn't ranked at 135.
              Yes because Floyd knocked him out in 2003. 2003 was Ndou's first year at 135. Obviously he wouldn't be ranked after a one-sided beat down that ended in KO.

Comment

Yes because Floyd knocked him out in 2003. 2003 was Ndou's first year at 135. Obviously he wouldn't be ranked after a one-sided beat down that ended in KO.
                why would he be ranked at 135? he never fought any 135 pounders. the 2 fights you are referring to were against 130 pound journeymen where the contracted weight was a couple pounds over 130 like all tune up fights are. like i said he was the smaller man who wasn't ranked at 135. PWN.

Comment

why would he be ranked at 135? he never fought any 135 pounders. the 2 fights you are referring to were against 130 pound journeymen where the contracted weight was a couple pounds over 130 like all tune up fights are. like i said he was the smaller man who wasn't ranked at 135. PWN.
                  Smaller men? They are pratically the same size, and fought almost the same amount of times at that weight! And stop bringing up irrelevent topics. This isn't about Floyd fighting smaller opponents. Oh and I suppose if Mayweather or Pacquiao moves up to 154, they're bums because they aren't ranked in that weight class yet? Oh and after Timothy Bradley dismantles Abregu, I suppose he'll be a bum because that's his first fight at 147 and he isn't ranked yet.

Comment

Floyd was the bigger man?

Kill yourself!

Comment

Have you had enough daggum?

I really don't beat only children regularly, but I just had to with you man. No hard feelings.

Comment

Working...
                      X