Floyd Mayweather: Emanuel Steward is legendary for no reason

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather: Emanuel Steward is legendary for no reason

From RIDES Magazine

RIDES: I heard 50 Cent and Eminem were both training with Emanuel Steward.

Floyd Mayweather:
    Eminem probably trains with him, but 50 Cent is about to train with my uncle Roger. Honestly, Emanuel Steward is legendary for no reason. If 50 Cent wants the right trainer, he'll come to Las Vegas.

Agree? Disagree?

Well doesn't he just join a training camp for the last two weeks and takes all the cash?

Comment

Same can be said for Roger. Who has Roger ever turned into a world champion besides Floyd, who technically was taught everything he knows by his father. Roger just picked up where Floyd Sr left off.

Comment

50 and Floyd cool now after there handbags fight?

Comment

for me the best trainers are the one who get the fighter when he doesnt even know what jab is, and they turn him into a world champion

Comment

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
            Same can be said for Roger. Who has Roger ever turned into a world champion besides Floyd, who technically was taught everything he knows by his father. Roger just picked up where Floyd Sr left off.
            All Steward knows is driving his Rolls Royce.To be honest Steward has seen better days he should just be commentator.

Comment

I know 50 used to be a golden glove boxer,
              didnt know Em was boxing tho?
              Pretty cool

Comment

Originally posted by chiyoko View Post
                All Steward knows is driving his Rolls Royce.To be honest Steward has seen better days he should just be commentator.
                That may be true, but what has Roger done that is so special?

Comment

Floyd is a big guy isnt he,he should be fighting Jeff Lacy

Comment

Emmanuel Steward trained one of the best WWs the sport has ever seen in Tommy Hearns. If the interview is not a hoax, I would say Floyd may be drinking too much of his own Kool-Aid (which seems to be a Mayweather delicacy)

Comment

Working...
                    X