Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather: "I'm A Throwback, I Do Things The Old-Fashioned Way." (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
    You trolling, defending your man crush, or did I press one of your buttons?

Floyd's been ducking Pacquiao questions for awhile now, most notably the Lopez tonight invitation that he refused because George was going to ask him about Pac.

Seems like fear to me.

Idiot.
    Its not fear, Mayweather has always done that.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      The padwork isn't choreographed. It's just repeated. Roger gives him a rotation (ex: 3 uppers, 2 hooks, straight, slip, 1-2-1-2.. repeated). Then they switch to something else.

I like his focus. He isn't mentioning Pacquiao because he doesn't want to give Pacquiao and his stans any type of boost. Freddie can't keep Mayweather out his mouth, as a result people are looking and researching Mayweather. Mayweather doesn't do that, it's all about his opponent and him.

Very smart.
      What is the difference between repeated and cheoreographed?

I meant that. They have done the same work for years, and I'm not saying it in a bad way, because it's not easy to have that speed and do it, although he did seem to lose concentration a few times and miss contact. Too much press and showing off by looking at the cam.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
        You trolling, defending your man crush, or did I press one of your buttons?

Floyd's been ducking Pacquiao questions for awhile now, most notably the Lopez tonight invitation that he refused because George was going to ask him about Pac.

Seems like fear to me.

Idiot.
        These kind of posts are quite funny. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but when Floyd started talking about Manny after he signed to fight Shane, didn't you complain about how he wouldn't keep Manny's name out of his mouth?

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
          What is the difference between repeated and cheoreographed?

I meant that. They have done the same work for years, and I'm not saying it in a bad way, because it's not easy to have that speed and do it, although he did seem to lose concentration a few times and miss contact. Too much press and showing off by looking at the cam.

Aight aight, I see what you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamantiumPI View Post
            Floyd is the complete opposite of an old school throwback fighter.
            Hard work and dedication! Thats throwback bra!
            Well, he trains like a throwback but he doesnt fight like one.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
              Hard work and dedication! Thats throwback bra!
              Well, he trains like a throwback but he doesnt fight like one.
              True, looks like Floyd trains like a throwback with his great technique and stamina in the ring. But he doesn't fight or act like a throwback.

Comment

Working...
              X