Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Crawford fight does 97k or better will GGG fans finally admit.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    cannot really be compared to someone with a smaller promoter, didn't build their career up here, and who has no ethnic base to support him.
    So what about all that "Mexican style", "Mexicans for Golovkin" etc etc etc... and you say no ethnic fanbase???

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      This obsession with detracting from Golovkin has officially gotten out of hand. Crawford's win has inspired more thread about Golovkin than it has about Crawford. These are two fighters who are three weight classes apart who have absolutely nothing to do with each other. But yet somehow, the detractors have found a way to make this about Golovkin. For one thing that's a smack in the face to Crawford's win. Second, it shows that their obsession with Golovkin is even worse than we thought.

Motorcity Cobra, CaneloMadaina, Larryxxx Sugarkainehook seriously need help. Of course there are plenty of other detractors but these guys have shown to be the worst.
      couldnt have said it any better..........

Comment

now that this flack is on GGG (who is one of my favs) there is this big agenda to put an end to this and its becoming too much???????? but when we asked for this to stop for years with certain other fighters it was all the kool aid/chicken jokes, and "stop crying for your God and get his balls out of your mouth"

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          That's unbelievable, I never seen detractors so obsessed.

Even Floyd didn't have so much useless threads.

White boy getting them all over the place.
          come on man just stop it

Comment

Motorcity Cobra, CaneloMadaina, Larryxxx Sugarkainehook seriously need help. Of course there are plenty of other detractors but these guys have shown to be the worst.
            Don't include me in your diary. It's not my fault Abel, Loeffler, and Golovkin are protected idiots. The reality is had Golovkin been with Arum he'd have better fights and most likely already been persuaded to move up. Sanchez is the boss by admittance, and says the dumbest things in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
              Don't include me in your diary. It's not my fault Abel, Loeffler, and Golovkin are protected idiots. The reality is had Golovkin been with Arum he'd have better fights and most likely already been persuaded to move up. Sanchez is the boss by admittance, and says the dumbest things in boxing.
              I'm not arguing that Golovkin's career isn't being poorly managed, we all know it is. All I'm saying is that people are looking for every excuse to throw dirt on Golovkin, even in situations that have absolutely nothing to do with him.

Comment

This obsession with detracting
                from Golovkin has officially gotten out of hand. Crawford's win has inspired more thread about Golovkin than it has about Crawford. These are two fighters who are three weight classes apart who have absolutely nothing to do with each other. But yet somehow, the detractors have found a way to make this about Golovkin. For one thing that's a smack in the face to Crawford's win. Second, it shows that their obsession with Golovkin is even worse than we thought.

You completely ignored the fact that Son of Fraud and other Golovkin fan's started calling Crawford boring, turning it into Crawford vs Golovkin.

Comment

This obsession with detracting from Golovkin has officially gotten out of hand. Crawford's win has inspired more thread about Golovkin than it has about Crawford. These are two fighters who are three weight classes apart who have absolutely nothing to do with each other. But yet somehow, the detractors have found a way to make this about Golovkin. For one thing that's a smack in the face to Crawford's win. Second, it shows that their obsession with Golovkin is even worse than we thought.

Because them clowns arent boxing 'fans', they dont enjoy the sport and arent here to discuss it, they enjoy hating and will find one fighter to take out all their anger and resentment on, which in this case golovkin who is probably the perfect ambassador for the sport.

Comment

I'm not arguing that Golovkin's career isn't being poorly managed, we all know it is. All I'm saying is that people are looking for every excuse to throw dirt on Golovkin, even in situations that have absolutely nothing to do with him.
                    that's bulshht. Even Golovkin has retracted from his opinion on the Brook fight to disgracing it to then acknowledging it saying it's interesting. If Golovkin is the true star that he believes he is then he'd have no problem objecting to any pressured Q4 date, regardless if Abel wants to milk that HBO cash because of deadlines. Golovkin will continue to be praised no matter what. Therefore, these idiots are all in on it and didn't take the 155 fight against Alvarez. This is boxing, it's not complicated. History would have written the dramas about Alvarez keeping a belt hostage and Golovkin stealing it from him. It would've been a glorious tale in Middlweight history. Instead, Golovkin admits 155 is difficult by stating that Alvarez is a Middleweight and is "too big" coming in at 175, all while Sanchez and Golovkin's context for years is that 154-168 is easy for whatever the fck that means...

This is why I choose to expose these fools. As Judah said, "if you're going to be gangsta go all the way. don't go half way with it."
                    Last edited by Lester Tutor; 07-25-2016, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      So what about all that "Mexican style", "Mexicans for Golovkin" etc etc etc... and you say no ethnic fanbase???
                      Exactly my point; its called marketing. They're trying to market him to the massive Mexican-American boxing fanbase in America because he doesn't have his own. But when it comes to national/ethnic support that many (most?) stars in the history of boxing are built on, Golovkin still isn't Mexican and people aren't going to get behind him if, say, he fought a Puetro Rican like Cotto the way they would if he were Mexican.

Comment

Working...
                      X