Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Floyd Mayweather use PED's? (simple answer for an OG member please)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Dude. The issues NSAC had with USADA were after the fight. Secondly, you are blatantly ducking the direct quotations I gave you. All of the urine samples were tested by USADA. You are wrong and you know it. Just be a man and admit you are wrong. We are all wrong sometimes.

I'll give you more quotes about PBC and directly from NSAC when home, if you really need it, but to any rational person, what I provided should be enough.
    I know you're willing to work hard to make all this go away but nobody's buying except fellow true believers.

This is not after the fight, these guys are not handling any official tests

As noted by NSAC executive director Bob Bennett, “As of now, USADA does not give us the full test results. They give us the contracts for drug testing and summaries that tell us whether a fighter has tested positive or negative. It is incumbent on them to notify us if a fighter tests positive. But no, they don’t give us the full test results.”
    Kizer pointed out that Friday's results were not part of the more-frequent urine and blood testing that has been contractually mandated by Mayweather. That testing is being randomly conducted by the United States Anti-Doping Agency.

"Today's was the commission test. It was the official test before the fight," said Kizer. "The fact that they're doing some additional testing on their own, well, they're free to do that."

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      I know you're willing to work hard to make all this go away but nobody's buying except fellow true believers.

Why didn't you say that quote is from the Ortiz fight, and it was a test from a month out.

Once again, NSAC SAID THEMSELVES THAT ALL 11 URINE SAMPLES WERE TESTED WITH CIR TESTING, CLEARLY BY USADA. Can you find any evidence at all that NSAC tested them? It was widely reported that each was tested 19 times. So now you claim they were tested even more? For you to claim USADA gave very clear statements, yet you blatantly deny NSAC's clear statement reeks of hypocrisy.

Proof??? Any at all? I didn't think so.
      Last edited by travestyny; 07-22-2016, 02:14 PM.

Comment

According to a report, Mayweather and Pacquiao presented 11 urine and 8 blood tests.

The tests were certified not only by the Nevada Athletic Comission but also by the national anti-doping organization in the U.S USADA. Both confirm all tests proved negative.
        http://wbcboxing.com/wbceng/news/4732-mayweather-and-pacquiao-test-as-clean-as-a-whistle

Comment

Why didn't you say that quote is from the Ortiz fight, and it was a test from a month out.

Once again, NSAC SAID THEMSELVES THAT ALL 11 URINE SAMPLES WERE TESTED WITH CIR TESTING, CLEARLY BY USADA. Can you find any evidence at all that NSAC tested them? It was widely reported that each was tested 19 times. So now you claim they were tested even more? For you to claim USADA gave very clear statements, yet you blatantly deny NSAC's clear statement reaks of hypocrisy.

Proof??? Any at all? I didn't think so.
          My proof is that it's mandatory testing, happens every time. And that there's no way they'd let Usada handle.it when they have a poor relationship and don't even report the raw results, per Nsac chairman

But doesn't matter, say you're right and the commission somehow waived their test and relied on Usada to provide the actual results for once. There's the need for Floyd to flush his system, the commission is privy to his tests. No way out

Comment

My proof is that it's mandatory testing, happens every time. And that there's no way they'd let Usada handle.it when they have a poor relationship and don't even report the raw results, per Nsac chairman
            But they did let USADA handle it, as you can see from the quotations I gave you.

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            But doesn't matter, say you're right and the commission somehow waived their test and relied on Usada to provide the actual results for once. There's the need for Floyd to flush his system, the commission is privy to his tests. No way out
            Then why the need for the TUE? Obviously NSAC didn't know about the TUE until it was revealed. Did you think you would be able to weasel your way out of this? USADA could have easily turned a blind eye to the IV instead of documenting it, creating a paper trail, and revealing it to everyone, no?

So let me get this straight. According to you, they help him to flush out his system, and then reveal to everyone the method that he used to do it. Not only does this make zero sense, it would be very stupid, and again, what the hell would Mayweather be paying for if this was the case? Wouldn't he be paying for them to hide things, not reveal them?
            Last edited by travestyny; 07-22-2016, 02:17 PM.

Comment

But they did let USADA handle it, as you can see from the quotations I gave you.

Then why the need for the TUE? Obviously NSAC didn't know about the TUE until it was revealed. Did you think you would be able to weasel your way out of this? USADA could have easily turned a blind eye to the IV instead of documenting it, creating a paper trail, and revealing it to everyone, no?

So let me get this straight. According to you, they help him to flush out his system, and then reveal to everyone the method that he used to do it. Not only does this make zero sense, it would be very stupid, and again, what the hell would Mayweather be paying for if this was the case? Wouldn't he be paying for them to hide things, not reveal them?
              The way you are posting what transpired, you too find it fishy!

What you said can happen and did happen to Lance Armstrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

Man you destroyed travestyNY in 2 sentences hahaha

The guy is the purest form of stupidity hahaha
                Last edited by Spoon23; 07-22-2016, 09:18 PM.

Comment

As usual, you make no sense at all. I find it fishy because I point out something makes no sense?

Perhaps you can answer the question then. If USADA was in pocket, why did he need a TUE?

Comment

Man, where do I start ..... actually, I already did with my previous post but you didn't catch on.

1) Floyd was allowed to delay his testing for about 6 hours. Remember this. Very suspicious if you trace the events that took place.
                    You mean suspicious like vampire a facial?

Or could it be the DCO doing his ****ing job like he is trained to when it's necessary for the athlete to hydrate in order to complete a. full urine sample.

[Comment to G.4.6: It is the responsibility of the Athlete to provide a Sample
                    with a Suitable Specific Gravity for Analysis. If his/her first Sample is too
                    dilute, he/she should not need further hydration and therefore should avoid
                    drinking as far as possible until a Sample with a Suitable Specific Gravity for
                    Analysis is provided. The DCO should wait as long as necessary to collect
                    such a Sample.
                    The Testing Authority may specify procedures to be followed
                    by the DCO in determining whether exceptional circumstances exist that
                    make it impossible to continue with the Sample Collection Session.]

- WADA ISTI

2) By allowing Floyd to drink up and then IV up to the gills, it actually reduces the sensitivity of the Biological Passports analysis.
                    Wrong for two reasons both due to your lack of knowledgeable fact based information.

1.) the dco will wait until the athlete is able to provide a suitable sample of the urine sample is too dilute because of overhydration. That's your first mistake.

Annex G - Urine Samples that do not meet the
                    requirement for Suitable Specific Gravity for Analysis

G.4 Requirements
                    G.4.1 The DCO shall determine that the requirements for Suitable Specific
                    Gravity for Analysis have not been met.
                    G.4.2 The DCO shall inform the Athlete that he/she is required to provide a
                    further Sample.
                    G.4.3 While waiting to provide a further Sample, the Athlete shall remain
                    under continuous observation.
                    G.4.4 The Athlete shall be advised not to hydrate excessively, since this
                    may delay the production of a suitable Sample
                    . In appropriate circumstances,
                    excessive hydration may be pursued as a violation of Code Article 2.5
                    (Tampering or Attempted Tampering with any part of Doping Control).

G.4.5 When the Athlete is able to provide an additional Sample, the DCO
                    shall repeat the procedures for Sample collection set out in Annex D –
                    Collection of Urine Samples.
                    G.4.6 The DCO should continue to collect additional Samples until the
                    requirement for Suitable Specific Gravity for Analysis is met, or until the DCO
                    determines that there are exceptional circumstances which mean that for
                    logistical reasons it is impossible to continue with the Sample Collection Session. Such exceptional circumstances shall be documented accordingly by
                    the DCO.

6 hours you say? Sounds like the dco did a good job. He should be applauded.

2.) wada acredited labs VERIFY THE URINE SAMPLE COLLECTION MEETS ALL REQUIREMENTS such as volume and specific gravity or else they will not count the sample. They submit results of the sample and abp analysis into the ADAMS system. If the values are distorted, the system will alert them of a suspicious sample and the lab follows through with additional procedures.

Its a checks and balances process from there involving multiple en****** and a long paper trail.

Ultimately without a tue, atheletes can possibly be charged with an ANTI DOPING VIOLATION - all because of "distorted values".

So you've been factually proven wrong.

3) Its not an exact value that the athlete needs to hit. Its a range. If he falls in that range, he has no problem. If he is off by more, it can still be waived off but just considered suspicious. In other words, they need to be damned sure before saying that they caught someone.

The ABP intends to establish that an Athlete is manipulating his/her physiological
                    variables, without necessarily relying on the detection of a particular Prohibited
                    Substance or Prohibited Method.

- WADA Athlete Biological Passport
                    Operating Guidelines

An athelete can be charged with an ANTI DOPING RULE VIOLATION for distorted abp results that are inconsistent, spiked or dropped off compared to an atheletes own historical values.

4) This is not the early days where they do not know how to beat the tests and get caught EASILY. They know what they need to do with this test. Floyd had the money to beat this. Got Dr Alex Ariza to talk to Dr Memo Heredia who knows of at least 20 ways to beat PEDs testing.
                    I get it. I know. Athletes can microdose epo right into their skin and go undetected. 20 ways to beat any test. Got it.

The mantra is to accuse all powerfull Floyd with unlimited funds given to the best in the business to beat a ped test. In your effort prove Floyd has access to undetectable designer drugs, you prove iv isn't needed to beat the test.

5) Like I have said in the past, Floyd more than likely was microdosing. AGAIN, the sensitivity of the biological passport has limitations, including this technique.
                    That was you answer as to how he beat all the other test without the iv.

You claim the iv was necessary because they didn't expect the DCO.

So 19 years, 47 fights, all powerful Floyd and team is not expecting a urine test the day before a fight. Really?

6) CIR testing: As I stated before, an athlete might stick to small doses because the test isn’t sensitive enough to detect the synthetic testosterone in urine at low concentrations.
                    Agreed.

No need for an iv to mask then.

7) I have more but you should get the picture by now.
                    No you don't. You don't even understand how the BIO PASSORT is utilized.

Take some time and read WADAS athlete biological passport operations guide.

Stop with the half truths.

When Lance won those Tour de France and up to the time he retired the first time, there was no passport thingy. So he couldn't have got caught.
                    Passport thingy? You seem very knowledgeable regarding the issue. Tell me more.

He came back then retired again but it was his teammates that put him away. Maybe we need to get to Ellerbe .....

Wrong.

USADA determined lance used a blood tranfusion through the analysis of his passport.

Fact.

Research the latest news on "Lance Armstrong abp samples" and get back to me. I already gave you a link a couple pages ago. And I have more.

Step your game up pact@rd. Your conspiracy theories are unraveling at the seems. Way too big.

Simple fact, Floyd notified USADA in ADVANCE. Big difference than Hauser initial reported lie. Big difference.

Comment

And why the hell do you keep bringing up Lance Armstrong when USADA was in his ass?!! You really need to do some research before you go typing your garbage.
                      Last edited by travestyny; 07-22-2016, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X