No announcement yet.

Arreola's Jesus Tattoo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arreola's Jesus Tattoo

Chris Arreola has a tattoo of Jesus on his stomach. This means every time an opponent punches him in the gut, he punches Jesus in the face.

Is this blasphemous, or good tactics on the part of Arreola. (Christian opponents would be hesitant to hit him to the body. On the other hand, Muslims would go to the body and not his head).

Discuss.

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    Chris Arreola has a tattoo of Jesus on his stomach. This means every time an opponent punches him in the gut, he punches Jesus in the face.

Is this blasphemous, or good tactics on the part of Arreola. (Christian opponents would be hesitant to hit him to the body. On the other hand, Muslims would go to the body and not his head).

Discuss.

That tit arreaola got a licking eh.!

Comment

he's a fat tub of lard.

how you gonna be a PROFESSIONAL PRIZEFIGHTER and be a fat tub of lard?

he is a disgrace to the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        he's a fat tub of lard.

how you gonna be a PROFESSIONAL PRIZEFIGHTER and be a fat tub of lard?

he is a disgrace to the sport.
        You are avoiding the issue. Is the tattoo blasphemous or not? Come on, man. Make a decision.

Comment

You are avoiding the issue. Is the tattoo blasphemous or not? Come on, man. Make a decision.
          im sorry.

seeing fat boxers has always rubbed me the wrong way.

NO, it is not insulting considering religion is nothing more than made up adult hand me down fantasies written in the bronze and iron age in order to control the masses and used by nefarious individuals throughout time to gain wealth and power.

Comment

He actually won the Golden Gloves at light heavy back in 2001. He never really took his pro career seriously though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              im sorry.

seeing fat boxers has always rubbed me the wrong way.

NO, it is not insulting considering religion is nothing more than made up adult hand me down fantasies written in the bronze and iron age in order to control the masses and used by nefarious individuals throughout time to gain wealth and power.
              Ok, fine. I have you down as pro-tattoo, anti-religion. In other words, a liberal.
              Probably from Austin or Berkeley CA.

Comment

Ok, fine. I have you down as pro-tattoo, anti-religion. In other words, a liberal.
                Probably from Austin or Berkeley CA.
                incorrect.

if you are a fat slob,

you dont deserve tattoos.

go lose some pounds playing a gay sport like cricket or something.... and then maybe you can get a tattoo.

how you gonna be tatted up and be a fat tub of lard?

its like being a muzzy and eating pork and not killing innocent people.

you're just a fraud.

Comment

Jesus looking down at Arreolas ****.

Comment

this fat slob strikes me as one those habitual **** ups like james kirkland or brandon rios, man childs who lack the proper brain cells to function like a normal adult. i have zero patience for these types, used to know quite a few. and plus they're all **** boxers.

Comment

Working...
                    X