Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Says Shock Value Makes '50-50' Fight With Canelo Bigger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Just like GGG ppl they can't keep their lies straight. They're calling Canelo a ducker in FEBRUARY??? They're not even gonna really negotiate until July.

Look at all these articles on ESPN and every boxing site about Canelo/Amir...

How come I don't see any about David Wade and GGG???
    Where do they keep kids like yourself? In some dark closet?

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      No sunshine, I'm not a fanboy of either pursuasion. You, on the other hand are exactly what I expected to see from a bumsniffing floydgimp after the twat retired. You scumbags dont have any connection, knowledge or loyalty to the sport because if you did you would recognise the importance of the MW division and why it sucks to start dicking around with it, like calling yourself a champion at the weight but refusing to fight at it. Nobody should ever get a pass for that kind of crap and no self respecting boxing fan would allow one, regardless of how much they hated the guy the entire boxing world recognises as the real champ, most likely because of the colour of their skin(standard stuff for floyd's fanbase). Sad.
      It isn't just sad -- it's a pattern here: Floyd defended his 154 title against Maidana... at 147...

Comment

Shadoww702 ...just stop

Comment

Yeah, ok and you keep applauding primadonnas for taking a big shit all over the sport because when they get paid, you feel like you got paid too!
          Have you ever criticized Team Golovkin for turning down a fight with Andre Ward because he "didn't make financial sense?"

Or how about when Abel Sanchez said Ward had to agree to 164 or no fight....were you vocal in criticizing that?

Comment

50-50?

Cmon Khan - Kovelev is 50/50

This is more like 90-10 Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Have you ever criticized Team Golovkin for turning down a fight with Andre Ward because he "didn't make financial sense?"

Or how about when Abel Sanchez said Ward had to agree to 164 or no fight....were you vocal in criticizing that?
              I wasn't around here at the time , but yes that does suck. Now, that we have that irrelevant point out of the way, how do you feel about Canelo crapping all over the reputation of the sport and it's history by claiming to be MW champ but refusing to fight at the weight and refusing to fight the guy the boxing world regards as the real champion at MW?

Comment

I wasn't around here at the time , but yes that does suck. Now, that we have that irrelevant point out of the way, how do you feel about Canelo crapping all over the reputation of the sport and it's history by claiming to be MW champ but refusing to fight at the weight and refusing to fight the guy the boxing world regards as the real champion at MW?
                Since Golovkin wasn't shy about looking to get paid or about demanding catchweights then I don't feel sorry for what Canelo is doing to him now.

Comment

It's good he has a 50/50 mindset. We'll see what the betting odds look like.

In my mind this is a 75/25 kind of situation though.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Since Golovkin wasn't shy about looking to get paid or about demanding catchweights then I don't feel sorry for what Canelo is doing to him now.
                    You're obsessed with Golovkin.

Comment

I have one question about this fight; when Canelo lands a big shot on Khan's chin, will it simply break, or shatter into a thousand pieces?

Comment

Working...
                      X