Collapse
No announcement yet.

woman agrees to shower with man, then claims rape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would sue her for defamation and go on a crusade against her like shes doing

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post

Does she always have to show her ****ing pits in every picture she takes?!
      just nasty.... she must go to the doctors alot for yeast infections left & right

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
        I would sue her for defamation and go on a crusade against her like shes doing
        Yup.

Let the ***** taste her own medicine.

Comment

She even has a video where she is singing naked on that little ass hippy guitar
          Last edited by boxingfan91; 01-16-2016, 11:43 AM.

Comment

amazingly, none of this stuff makes it to my instagram. evidently it's one of the major platforms for this kind of nonsense. i've heard that "tumbler" is even worse, whatever that is.

i follow wildlife photography, skiing, boxing, and that's pretty much it. i love instagram for that reason.

my facebook is all baby pictures at this point. some late 20something will get 150 likes when she posts a picture of a baby with food on its face, talks about a "poopey dipee!!" etc. awful

i've heard that this kind of ridiculously over the top feminist rhetoric was a thing, but now i've seen it for my own eyes. that people think like this woman in numbers enough for her to be internet famous and a trendsetter is troubling.

kind of makes you understand the backlash you see on the internet against "Da librrrals!!!."

if you think every liberal thinks liek this woman, you can't take up issue with anybody who thinks every conservative thinks like trump, or has the mental makeup of a stick of broccoli, like most of his supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
              I bet if you simply sat next to her in the bus she'd think you've somehow impregnated her.

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              If ya don't see it, her crying wolf, you won't be able to see it at all.

She wanted some D, she even admitted dude was drunk and was trying to get with her the entire time, before the shower. Then she kisses him etc... While going upstairs he says that he's gonna take a shower & invites her... she agrees to.

Now I understand where ya are coming from. No means no. That's without question.

But let's look at it from a different angle than the one that she gave. Dude man told police that he started... but then stopped because he started to think about his wife & his kid, even tho earlier it was stated that he was trying to get with her etc but that's besides the point..... She also stated that there's no DNA since it was washed away....

That scenario can also fit what the guy stated saying that he stopped cuz he thought about his family.... there you go... no DNA

some will say, well what about any other dna such as hair fibers etc.... uh.... they were both in the shower his hairs ARE gonna be there...

imo she wanted some D, he started but then stopped she got mad & cried rape... maybe she found out that he lied about being a vegan too!
              That's what I'm thinking. Women get pissed if you turn down their advances because they expect us to just jump at the pu$$y whenever they present it. This chick is clearly mental and wanted to punish this guy fir it.

Comment

I bet if we could search her phone we'd find at least a half dozen outtakes of her post-"rape" crying instagram pic before we found the one she posted.

This smells of bull**** to me. Not saying you can't be raped by a unknown or barely known guy you willingly take a shower with (although its beyond stupid if this chick was dumb enough to do so & is surely in line for a life of criminals or bad people taking advantage of her if these our her choices), but it seems like this is some sort of SJW living performance art type **** like the dumb ***** who asked for **** sex from a dude for weeks or whatever & now claims he anally raped her & carries around a bed at whogivesaf#ck university & makes fake rape reinactment films

Comment

IDK about you guys, but the second something penis shaped goes into my ass i pass out. i post naked, crying pictures on the instagram when i wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                    I have two beautiful daughters and if either one of them reported to me that they showered with a dude they didn't know and were raped, but more importantly were shocked it could ever possibly happen, well. There's only one thing I could do, I would throw a very hard right cross and hopefully knock either one of them out and when they were laying unconscious and probably broken I'd follow up with a kick to the chops. When a "grown" woman allegedly makes a bone mother****in' headed call like this an old style ass whippin' is all you get. No sympathy or a "rape" kit.

P.s. And oh, in addition to the sucker punch and kick to the teeth they'd get no mother****in' Christmas presents either.....
                    dude, fukn ... there's no need to take it to that level.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      mang **** outta here.... never hear of crying wolf before? Maybe she didn't like the D so she decided to cry rape. Happens more often than you think.
                      easy, bro.

you wiffed on the wanker sarcasm.

Comment

Working...
                      X