No announcement yet.

Feminism: Extremism, Veiled In Political Correctness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
    Call me crazy but I don't think it's out of the question that one of the many bomb threats towards men's rights meetings made by feminists could actually bite rather than bark one day. Many of the most extreme feminazis literally want all men dead.
    How many bomb threats?

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    He is blind to the extremist element of his political philosophy
    Dodge noted.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      How many bomb threats?

Dodge noted.
      http://www.feministcritics.org/blog/...-violence-noh/
      In the UK none the less. Extremist feminists threaten a woman who dared to say men can be the victims of abuse too. The bomb threats in the article. Go on, ask for another. Extremist feminists, extremist liberals exist.

Next you'll say its few and far between and so some how, (piggy magic) that dismisses it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        http://www.feministcritics.org/blog/...-violence-noh/
        In the UK none the less. Extremist feminists threaten a woman who dared to say men can be the victims of abuse too. The bomb threats in the article. Go on, ask for another. Extremist feminists, extremist liberals exist.

Next you'll say its few and far between and so some how, (piggy magic) that dismisses it.
        Do we have any examples of actual bombings, kidnappings or murders being carried out by feminist extremists? Or are feminist extremists on a par with video game extremists?

EDIT

To clarify is appears as though your threshold for extremism for feminism is death threats and bomb threats. Does this hold for other groups such as video gamers who make similar threats? Because religious, political and racial extremists certainly go considerably farther than making threats.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Do we have any examples of actual bombings, kidnappings or murders being carried out by feminist extremists? Or are feminist extremists on a par with video game extremists?

EDIT

To clarify is appears as though your threshold for extremism for feminism is death threats and bomb threats. Does this hold for other groups such as video gamers who make similar threats? Because religious, political and racial extremists certainly go considerably farther than making threats.
          There was an online community called Puahate dot com where guys complained daily about how much they hate women, how unfair men have it in the dating life etc. Daily threats were made untill one day a guy called Elliott Rodgers actually went through with it and killed a bunch of people.

Before that happened, I bet you everyone would have taken the threats of an actual organization like feminists more seriously than an online forum with a bunch of chronic masturbators whining every day, but the latter is where **** got real.
          All I'm saying is that we don't need to "wait" for ******ed feminazis to commit physical crimes untill we can call them extremists. Certain threats are to be taken more seriously than others.

Comment

I think this thread is missing the best point of the video.

Feminists cant claim that they are fighting for equality among genders when they are only fighting for women's rights.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
              There was an online community called Puahate dot com where guys complained daily about how much they hate women, how unfair men have it in the dating life etc. Daily threats were made untill one day a guy called Elliott Rodgers actually went through with it and killed a bunch of people.

Before that happened, I bet you everyone would have taken the threats of an actual organization like feminists more seriously than an online forum with a bunch of chronic masturbators whining every day, but the latter is where **** got real.
              All I'm saying is that we don't need to "wait" for ******ed feminazis to commit physical crimes untill we can call them extremists. Certain threats are to be taken more seriously than others.
              So are the members of this website extremists? Or just the one who went on a killing spree?

And did you see this guy's youtube vids? Wow.

Comment

I would personally use the word 'radical' to describe some of these feminists, though I don't think there's much of an important distinction between 'extremist' and 'radical'. Extremists can be those who simply hold "extreme" views, regardless of whether their method of advocating for those views is violent.

Comment

Working...
                X