No announcement yet.

How you beat Pac and Mayweather....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VAW-JR View Post
    I actually see him fighting Manny on the inside. Mayweather is much better there and Manny isn't very good there. He doesn't need to really exchange there though. He is very comfortable in the pocket and he can really pick and chooses his shots there. And him fighting at that close range would throw Manny off IMO.
    that's what I think also

Comment

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
      Sorry Floyd fans. Thanks for your bravery and detailed plan how Floyd will beat Pac but the only problem is Floyd and his father think the complete opposite. Think about these...why asked for OST? why denied the negotiation? why went to vacation? why playing possum? why put himself to legal troubles? etc... because they are not 100% confident like you to beat Pac. Measuring the boxing knowledge you have against Floyd Jr. and Floyd Sr. >>>>>>>> Floyd fans. Pac already won the fight so deal with it.
      I think you are obviously caught up in the Floyd vs Pac BS that we see in this place over and over. The reason I made this post was to come from a perspective from a fan of boxing that is neither emotionally attached to either fighter.

I could care less if Floyd or Manny win, I just want to see them fight which is the most important thing in all of this.

I don't think Mayweather is scared to fight Pac or that his uncle or father think he can't beat him. What I do think is that Mayweather has hand picked opponents throughout his career and maybe they don't want to take this risk.....I don't know.

I'm not alone in thinking Mayweather beats Pac, and there are many who say Pac will win but it's better to try and discuss strategy, strengths and weaknesses instead of the typical nonsense we see here daily.

Comment

Working...
      X