Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Guerrero go back to being a cherrypick fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
    Doesnt this fight set up a fight everyone wants to see n floyd fightin the winner of trout or Canelo?
    Do you have any faith in him fighting Trout if AT wins? (that's if Trout-Alvarez goes ahead, it's not signed afaik).

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    If anyone from #2-#10 at WW fought Guererro it would be considered a legitimate fight. Including Pacquaio.

With Mayweather it's considered a cherry pick.

He's simply held to a different standard.
    No, not including Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      Please show me evidence of the "same people" changing their position. They likely don't exist. Show me some specific posters.

I hate it when people make this type of argument. They see a couple people say something and they attribute it to the entire forum's general consciousness. Then after they see a someone else say something different, for some reason they once again attribute it to the forum's general consciousness when in fact it was always different people saying different things.
      Flowmo ALT: "You know I used to hate the Guerrero fight, but now, I LOVE IT!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
        Because it's the truth.......

Whose them? Boxing fans that want to see him fight someone risky?
        Hahaha if both devon and rob g are cherry picks then how is fighting one or the other a duck?

So trout and canelo are bums or cherry picks as well smh you dudes hold floyd to god status.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          If Pacquaio can fight Clottey and Margarito and it be considered legit then the same would be considered with Guererro.

Comment

I could actually buy there were a number of posters who thought a Guerrero fight was a joke before he fought at 147, but then later on changed their mind after the Berto fight, which is understandable. What I don't buy is that there were some people who said Mayweather was going to duck Guerrero, but later called the fight a joke after it was rumored Guerrero vs Mayweather was going to happened. That only happened in the minds of people who like to jack off over fantasies of "Mayweather hate".

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Do you have any faith in him fighting Trout if AT wins? (that's if Trout-Alvarez goes ahead, it's not signed afaik).

thanks for answering my question.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                Because it's the truth.......

Whose them? Boxing fans that want to see him fight someone risky?
                Martinez is beyond risky, he's the MW King. Way too risky. Why hold Floyd to such high standards? Now if we're talking about 154 then I agree, but can Martinez even make 154. Anyway i'd be okay with Guerrero, Alexander[after he beats Brook] or Canelo[if he beats Trout]. No matter who Floyd fights, different groups of fans will say different things about his opponent. There'd even be something wrong with Martinez all of sudden.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
                  Hahaha if both devon and rob g are cherry picks then how is fighting one or the other a duck?

So trout and canelo are bums or cherry picks as well smh you dudes hold floyd to god status.
                  WTF. Are you dense kid? I said fighting either Devon/Guerrero is a cherry pick. I would be more than happy with Trout/Canelo. Who the **** would complain about those fights?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Martinez is beyond risky, he's the MW King. Way too risky. Why hold Floyd to such high standards? Now if we're talking about 154 then I agree, but can Martinez even make 154. Anyway i'd be okay with Guerrero, Alexander[after he beats Brook] or Canelo[if he beats Trout]. No matter who Floyd fights, different groups of fans will say different things about his opponent. There'd even be something wrong with Martinez all of sudden.
                    No one said fight Sergio @ 160. Sergio himself came out and said he'd meet him at 154.

Before you say, "well then people will still hate on the fight, and say Sergio was drained!".

Only idiots with Floyd hate agendas would say such idiotic things. Or Flowmos that really don't want to seem him fight Sergio would say that.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                      Please show me evidence of the "same people" changing their position. They likely don't exist. Show me some specific posters.

I hate it when people make this type of argument. They see a couple people say something and they attribute it to the entire forum's general consciousness. Then after they see a someone else say something different, for some reason they once again attribute it to the forum's general consciousness when in fact it was always different people saying different things.
                      Take your pick. Your probably one of them. Im not about to go digging through other guys prior posts. If you been under a rock for the past six weeks than thats your problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X