Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Cent Now a Boxing Promoter, Expected to Sign Yuriorkis Gamboa and Andre Dirrell.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    Listen man, its HARD to promote as I said in MANY comments replying to u..a guy who has been in the sport for YEARS will have a hard time promoting, but a guy who is a failed, pretend-entrepenuer, casual fan, getting in the sport, and its NOT like he's promoting two olympic hopefuls, he is promoting two GREAT fighters, who he will ruin..Arum is laughing at the whole thing probably
    Wow. Clearly you have some kind of OCD problem, repeating the same thing to everyone no matter if it even has anything do with with the post you are quoting. You still dont get that you cant make any judgements on this till we all get details on the issue and who is involved.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
        naw that is HATE, when you keep track of a man's failures...THAT IS HATE TO THE FULLEST!

50 is on Forbes list for Entertainers EVERY so it seems to me he is doing just fine...and that is without a HIT RECORD and a Album That Flopped
        Bro, I dont worry about u insisting that it is hate, because I have NOT been tracking his failures...I have been a fan of fifty ever since he came out, I get all his albums, HOPING that he will get back to how he used to, I have seen ALL his interviews up until 2010, because I was convinced that he wasnt learning from his mistakes, I have ALWAYS kept an eye on fifty, and this is why I know how he failed...now when u tell me is about to ruin these fighters, I get MAD AS HELL, AND U can call me a hater, cuz I HATE THISS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Can't beat the Gamboa fade tho... Especially the EARLY Gamboa.
          His fade was tight...well blended....I didn't like the fresh prince flat top tho

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
            Wow. Clearly you have some kind of OCD problem, repeating the same thing to everyone no matter if it even has anything do with with the post you are quoting. You still dont get that you cant make any judgements on this till we all get details on the issue and who is involved.
            Im repeating the same thing, or UR repeating the same thing, cuz I made this comment a while back, and u kept saying what u just said, "We dont know all the facts"...I see it the way I see it...as a pretend-businessman, who thinks he can do anything, overrates his business-sense, and now all of a sudden thinks he can be a promoter, when he doesnt even know anything about the fighters he is trying to promote, and those two fighters happen to be two of the biggest names in the sport

Comment

• Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
              dis n***a dreads doe

Just as bad as Shermar moores in that tylor perry movie

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                Just as bad as Shermar moores in that tylor perry movie

He light skin thats his real hair

j/k lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                  He light skin thats his real hair