jump..............

Comment

Yes he did..........

inb4 paper title, butthurt *****s, etc

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Yes he did..........

inb4 paper title, butthurt *****s, etc
        your unbiased @ss knows el terrible was the star of that card...

Comment

Yup he was the star by going to war with a 21 year old un known that he was the favorite in. floyd beats any version of morales

Comment

Originally posted by Va_BoriKua View Post
            Yup he was the star by going to war with a 21 year old un known that he was the favorite in. floyd beats any version of morales
            you are stupid. thats all.

Comment

Nah I had a fight party at the house,and not one person was talking about Morales bro..

Comment

Originally posted by Va_BoriKua View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  Nah I had a fight party at the house,and not one person was talking about Morales bro..
                  ................what race are you ?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    ................what race are you ?
                    I'm mix Black and Rican,but what does that have to do with anything??

Comment

I would have loved to see a prime Morales v. Mayweather

And yes, on topic, Morales stole the show in a bloody war which was more entertaining than initially thought. I'd like to see Cano fight again. He took a pounding but never gave up or went down. He could have quit in the 4th round when **** was getting abusive but kept throwing. I fear though that he may never fight again...he was more beat up than Margarito was against Pacquaio, and that's saying something. Morales has impressively carried his power up to 140 I think. He hurt Maidana all night long and beat up Cano pretty badly.

Morales v. Mayweather @ 147 for Morales to attempt a 5th divisional. You heard it here first, next September or May of 2012. Money May needs those mexicans to fill out the Vegas arena for him

Comment

Working...
                      X