Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOBODY BEATS Broner at 135 or 140. Stop wasting time & move up to 147 ALREADY.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smh 50 must be a great promoter. Got people thinking gamboa the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      Broner has time on his side. There's simply no reason to skip over 135lb at the age of 23.
      No reason at all. There's still Burns, Vazquez and Abril. None of those fights really get me excited except for Broner-Burns. 140 has Garcia, Matthysse, Peterson, Khan, Guzman of the fighters he could fight.

Comment

broner should at least collect a belt at 140 from the top guy there

Comment

Can't see anybody from 135-140 beating him, only one I can think of is Marquez but that'd be a closer fight than most people will want to admit. Bradley-Broner could be interesting as well.

Comment

lol at how people go from doubting and trashing Broner to now trying to RAISE EXPECTATIONS FOR HIM

I want to see him clean out 135 by fighting Burns and Vazquez

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
              lol at how people go from doubting and trashing Broner to now trying to RAISE EXPECTATIONS FOR HIM

I want to see him clean out 135 by fighting Burns and Vazquez
              A fighter is doubted to such an extreme degree, and then when their performance exceeds the expectations, the doubter is forced to go to the other extreme. Some fans are desperate to see Broner lose.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                No reason at all. There's still Burns, Vazquez and Abril. None of those fights really get me excited except for Broner-Burns. 140 has Garcia, Matthysse, Peterson, Khan, Guzman of the fighters he could fight.
                Burns would get demolished bro. Only guys who have a chance at 135 are Abril and Gamboa.

Comment

pressure gives broner fits. not only does lucas pressure, he applies effective pressure. broner seems like he has a good chin but he's extremely wide and open when he throws combos. matthysse would jump on that with vicious hooks. broner's D looks good when he shells up and potshots but in a gunfight he gets murdered right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    Burns would get demolished bro. Only guys who have a chance at 135 are Abril and Gamboa.
                    I don't want Broner to take Mayweather's place as the undisputed fantasy fight champion. I want him to beat all the relevant opponents @135 before moving up. I think he would beat Burns, but I want to see it happen in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      Cubans that will probably never land a fight with Broner the way things are going for them. Gamboa would need to decide who's calling the shots for him and Abril would have to run into Broner and shove him to death at a presser.

Comment

Working...
                      X