Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Maidana,Ortiz,Guerrero etc. deserved Floyd but Khan doesn't???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come Maidana,Ortiz,Guerrero etc. deserved Floyd but Khan doesn't???

So beating up blownup light weight Broner (who arguably lost to Paulie a fight before) gets you a Floyd shot twice?

beating Berto in a slugfest (who's best win is no body) gets you Floyd?

But someone who has beaten Barerra,Kotelnik,Same freaking Maidana,Judah,Collazo,Paulie,Arguably PEDerson doesn't deserve to fight Mayweather??

Great logic Mayweather fans.

I suppose all it needs is beating a 'HYPE JOB' to get you Floyd shot.

Just say that ''Khan has the Style to trouble Mayweather'' thats why you don't want him to fight Floyd cause he might end up beating up before your favourite fighter does?

Because he's better than them. And I can't stand khan, but he's better and more versatile than those guys.

Comment

We've been over this about a million times you dip****. All 3 of those guys were coming off big wins at the time. Meanwhile khan is coming off a win vs a shot 50 yr old louie collazo. Got it now??

Comment

khan gets KO'd and keeps talking about how good he is and how he will beat floyd and manny, those other guys after loosing badly went back to the start. khan thought a win over julio diaz, a soft touch after a tune up after being put to sleep in 4 rounds by danny, was gonna give him a fight with floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          We've been over this about a million times you dip****. All 3 of those guys were coming off big wins at the time. Meanwhile khan is coming off a win vs a shot 50 yr old louie collazo. Got it now??

that 50 year old Collazo is almost the same age as Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            khan gets KO'd and keeps talking about how good he is and how he will beat floyd and manny, those other guys after loosing badly went back to the start. khan thought a win over julio diaz, a soft touch after a tune up after being put to sleep in 4 rounds by danny, was gonna give him a fight with floyd.

Diaz was coming off a draw against Porter at 147, and Khan beat him before Porter or Thurman did.

Believe me Had Maidana beaten Diaz that time it'd of been one of his best wins lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
              Diaz was coming off a draw against Porter at 147, and Khan beat him before Porter or Thurman did.

Believe me Had Maidana beaten Diaz that time it'd of been one of his best wins lol.
              by beat him you mean, holding, pushing getting droped and hurt like always? thurman did a better job. ah, and that fight was a catchweight, khan was too afraid to fight at the ww limit

Comment

The point here is.

There is no criteria for fighting Floyd, all you need to do is beat up some Hype Job in a Slug fest to secure your shot.

I'm ready to bet that Floyd will never fight Khan or Manny, because these guys are not flat footed Plodders and presents different threat to Mayweather.

and don't tell me Mayweather wanted to fight Khan blah blah, No he didn't.

Why do you think he made a Poll b/w Khan and Maidana, promoted it all over his social media, Khan won by an over-whelming majority yet fight the loser of the Poll?? He probably thought once about fighting Khan that point cause Khan didn't look impressive against Diaz, but now Khan is looking impressive and if beats Devon in impressive fashion he can kiss anyhope of securing a Floyd fight goodbye.

Comment

Based on mayfan logic, all khan needs is a big win, alexander should provide that

Comment

maidana is now a better fighter than amir

neither maidana or guerrero **** up the way amir does.

ortiz on the other hand was at the right place at the right time

Comment

Working...
                    X