Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Iole: "Floyd is a SHORT-SIGHTED, SMALL-MINDED man and clearly JEALOUS of Pac"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Iole: "Floyd is a SHORT-SIGHTED, SMALL-MINDED man and clearly JEALOUS of Pac"

some excerpts from Kevin Iole's latest article posted today...

Originally posted by Kevin Iole
    Mayweather spends a lot of money, but clearly he doesn’t spend it on wise counsel. Too many persons close to him have whored themselves out and ignored his increasingly irrational behavior because of his ability to generate money. As a result, his ego has swollen out of control and he’s lost all sense of perspective. They’ve turned their heads to his often bizarre and distasteful behavior because he could increase the bottom line in their checking accounts.

Mayweather is surrounded daily by yes men and sycophants who will be nowhere to found when the gravy train runs dry. Mayweather scoffs at suggestions he’ll ever have financial difficulties – and hopefully for his children’s sake, he will not – but he need look no further than Tyson to realize it’s far from impossible to blow a $400 million fortune.

The video depicts Mayweather as a short-sighted, small-minded man who doesn’t have the attention span of a 3-year-old. In it, he insists he’s on a vacation that he says could last longer than a year and says he has no urge to box now. He doesn’t have the self control to leave it at that.

Clearly, he’s jealous of the attention and star treatment Pacquiao is receiving, so in the next breath, he intimated he would return to fight Pacquiao.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slu...loydrant090310
    Yes
    78.33%
    No
    16.67%
    Maybe
    5.00%

Clubber Lang is a shot fighter

Comment

Iole is on a rampage.

Comment

guess only pinoes voted so far..

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
          guess only pinoes voted so far..
          The **** are pinoes..

Comment

I don't think it is that deep, I can see why he says certain parts of that and he certainly has yes men but Floyd has done **** like this for a long ass time and it has worked.

I certainly don't think it is short sighted since it shows Manny is still the plan (to me it shows that anyways) and having a plan that is basically a year out is not short sighted in boxing.

Comment

Some of What IOLE said is just WAY over the line and completely ludicrous.

IOLE is an awful journalist.

He is SO overly negative about boxing that I am baffled as to why he still covers the sport. Nobody wants him, yahoo should hire another guy

Comment

Why would you need anybody to assess Floyd? If it is true that he's spending money like a drunken sailor, then what he needs are not ball lickers and sycophants. He needs people who tell it like it is.

Comment

I agree as far as him being Jealous of the "COVERAGE" that Pacman gets as far as awards and rankings and all that stuff from the Media, yes I do think he has a serious problem with that I don't know about all that Spinning out of Control and all that other stuff, I know he yells too damn much while he is on Ustream lol

Comment

i dont know if this is true becaue i remember oscar saying that floyd is jealous and then hatton said floyd is jealous and now manny say floyd is jealous.

i think floyd just act like this and it make him money.

pinoys are humble people who dont have to act this way

Comment

Working...
                    X