Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do they have this in the strip clubs in your home town.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do they have this in the strip clubs in your home town.

Vegas is get all innovative and ****. It was my boy going away party. So we went to the strip club. Withdrawal 300 bucks here is were things get crazy. It gives me a receipt but no money. Then i here lightning and thunder sounds. The fcuking machine was hook up to a make it rain box. So the money i withdrawn came out of the ceiling all ones. I was kinda piss but the money was for my boy some lap dance's. Which he kinda got for free since the bitches thought we were gonna spend major money.

Originally posted by BarryObama View Post
    Vegas is get all innovative and ****. It was my boy going away party. So we went to the strip club. Withdrawal 300 bucks here is were things get crazy. It gives me a receipt but no money. Then i here lightning and thunder sounds. The fcuking machine was hook up to a make it rain box. So the money i withdrawn came out of the ceiling all ones. I was kinda piss but the money was for my boy some lap dance's. Which he kinda got for free since the bitches thought we were gonna spend major money.
    not that I've seen, but I haven't been in probably 2 years. i'd be shocked if they don't have one in south florida.

Comment

If an ATM spit my money out and made it fly all over the place, I would kill that machine.

Comment

i would set that place on fire if it spat my money out from the ceiling

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          i would set that place on fire if it spat my money out from the ceiling
          It falls all over the stage. The girl that it rained on was the ugliest chick there.

Comment

Originally posted by BarryObama View Post
            It falls all over the stage. The girl that it rained on was the ugliest chick there.

i'd bust a Vince Young in that *****

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              i'd bust a Vince Young in that *****

Haha i was mad. The dude who head's there security is great friends with my boss the head of our security. I was like were is my money. I heard those sounds then a snipet of make it rain on them hoes and the money came down. On fcuking little sign above it said make it rain box.

Comment

Make it rain box?? Hahahaha. Wow that's hilarious.

Isn't the fun of making it rain doing it yourself...

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post

Idk i rarely tip dancer's she has to be just my type. Then i'll tip her good but not to the point of making it rain.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post

You'd know if you were old enough to get in.

Comment

Working...
                    X