Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito would be where Mayweather/Hopkins are legacy wise if he wasnt ducked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margarito would be where Mayweather/Hopkins are legacy wise if he wasnt ducked

So i am looking at their resumes and Hopkins has a hella impressive resume. Mayweather to me is so so since he was p4p number 1 king.

Now am i the only one who thinks that if the name fighters didnt duck him hed have an amazing resume and be one of the p4p best?

Judah, Spinks, Mayweather, Mosley, De La Hoya, Mayorga. That right there, those six wins would give him one of the best resumes of his era and would be in the same class as Mayweather and Hopkins.

Would do you all think? They avoided him for obvious reasons. Now that he may have lost a little something after the Cotto fight it seems people now want to fight him.

Let the hate begin

uh..........................

Comment

no comment

Comment

I agree. Not only would he be the #3 best fighter this generation but Mayweather himself straight out ducked him. In a way I think he should be over Mayweather. Mayweather ducked Cotto, Margarito fought Cotto and KOed him.

Comment

Your joking right

Comment

If he managed to win those 6 fights, his resume would be better than mayweathers and just under hopkins

Comment

PBF, SSM, and DLH at their best woulda beaten him. But we'll never know cuz it never happened.

Comment

"if" is a big word to put in "if" mayweather went up to heavyweight this thread wouldnt have been started

He is good but he hasnt done anything close to b-hop or mayweather
                i do like margo by the way

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  PBF, SSM, and DLH at their best woulda beaten him. But we'll never know cuz it never happened.
                  I meant within the last 2 years when these fights would have been most realistically possible.

But it looks like margarito might fight mosley

Comment

Marg's boxing skills aren't that great. Couldn't you pick a more talented fighter to hype?

Comment

Working...
                    X