Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr Vs. Roberto Duran

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=studentofthegam;6227983]Are you seriously saying hes a better over all fighter than Floyd? Im not sure what your point is and thats not a shot just Im confused.

I personally think he was.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam
      Are you seriously saying hes a better over all fighter than Floyd? Im not sure what your point is and thats not a shot just Im confused.
      I'm saying they're very close, overall.

Comment

Originally posted by airjohnston View Post
        to beat duran you had to outbox him or fustrate him... I see floyd outboxing duran like leonard did in the second fight... but don't get me wrong duran will have his moments.... I see floyd in a tough UM 7 -5
        agreed....you make some good video on youtube too man....keep them coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Slotff View Post
          There isn't a 135er who has lived who could beat Duran at his best at that weight.
          Henry Armstrong.

Comment

Stylistically you would have to say Floyd matches up well with Duran......but Duran was more intelligent in the ring than he gets credit for........you would have to say Duran takes this one....

Comment

i think robert duran beats floyd mayweather at 147.
              at 135 i would bet my money on floyd.

Comment

Duran by brutal KO regardless of weight. What's Floyds best win? Corrales? Did he even win lol.

Comment

i'm not one of those guys who always picks an old-ish timer against floyd or any other active fighter. but i think duran could put the pressure on floyd and decision him. 7 rounds to 5. most of floyds rounds would be in the early going before durans stamina starts to surface.

Comment

Duran beats PBF at any weight. Pac beats Duran at any weight apart from lightweight.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Duran beats PBF at any weight. Pac beats Duran at any weight apart from lightweight.
                      Including MW???????????

:

Comment

Working...
                      X