Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Teddy Atlas picking a winner of VitKlit-JCG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Teddy Atlas picking a winner of VitKlit-JCG?

The Atlas curse never fails

He picked Vitali.

Comment

He's picking Vitali to win.

This is the first time he's ever picked a Klitschko to win - he despises them. He picked Peter to beat Vitali, and picked Peter, Byrd, Brock, Brewster, Austin, Ibragimov, Thompson and Rahman to defeat Wlad...

Comment

Originally posted by Marciano 49-0 View Post
        He's picking Vitali to win.

This is the first time he's ever picked a Klitschko to win - he despises them. He picked Peter to beat Vitali, and picked Peter, Byrd, Brock, Brewster, Austin, Ibragimov, Thompson and Rahman to defeat Wlad...
        Austin and Rahman? Dog c'mon no way. Dude has half a brain.

Comment

Originally posted by dmaclv View Post
          Austin and Rahman? Dog c'mon no way. Dude has half a brain.
          Yes, he did!!!

There was a YouTube video of him picking Rahman on Friday Night Fights and Tessitore's funny response "nooooo..."

I'll see if I can find it.

Comment

Can't wait to see Gomez Knock him out then

Comment

Picking Peter over Wlad based on his chin, and Vitalli due to his layoff wa understandable, but how the hell did he choose Thompson to beat Wlad?....Ireally think he makes obscure choices for the hell of it, or to look like a genius if he pick right, but 8 out of 10 times he fails miserably.

Comment

Yes, he did!!!

There was a YouTube video of him picking Rahman on Friday Night Fights and Tessitore's funny response "nooooo..."

I'll see if I can find it.
                hahaha.. noooooooooooooooooo....

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  Picking Peter over Wlad based on his chin, and Vitalli due to his layoff wa understandable, but how the hell did he choose Thompson to beat Wlad?....Ireally think he makes obscure choices for the hell of it, or to look like a genius if he pick right, but 8 out of 10 times he fails miserably.
                  Nah.

He just doesn't like the Klitschkos. He doesn't deny it either.

Comment

Nah.

He just doesn't like the Klitschkos. He doesn't deny it either.
                    i think he hates wlad but not vitali. Atlas hates boring fighters

Comment

Working...
                    X