Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: That GGG Fight, Don't Compare Any of My Fights To That!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    What does wars have to do with the the fact that Can't-Nelo is ducking a guy in his own division and is his mandatory?
    Was ggg ever in the same weight class or wards mandatory?
    Duckers don't deserve big fights.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
      Don't focus on few idiots, most of GGG fans wants him to fight Canelo and Jacobs.

Who cares if he didn't fight Ward.
      So GGG hasn't proven sht and is a bum beater, why should he move up to fight the #1 P4P?
      You guy just want to see him lose.

Regarding Nelo, he would be a tougher fight than what people expect, I wouldn't be surprise if Nelo win a SD.

I never saw Nelo being hurt in the ring, dude has a huge skull and a good chin.
      He could probably withstand GGG's power, then win some rounds with his good counterpunching habilities.
      Why should he move up? He doesn't have to move up (although beating Ward would have taken him to whole different level) at all. That being said, let's stop putting him in the conversation with Leonard, Duran, Oscar, Pacquiao, Mayweather, and Hopkins. Let's appreciate his skill, and what's he achieved without putting him in the same conversation with the great ones. The great ones moved to where they needed to be, to be part of the biggest fights in history. GGG just beat Dominic Wade.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Hope you don't mind if I added their Pound For Pound Rankings?
        You forgot to add the P4P rankings of GGG's opponents. Lol!

Comment

Maybe GGG's resume isn't so great because even the top dude in the division doesn't even wanna fight him?

If canelo has such a great resume and GGG's is ****, why is canelo afraid of fighting him?

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            Donald Trump doesn't even need to build a $10 billion wall to keep Mexicans out of the U.S. just pay GGG to stand at the border... he will continue to scare Mexicans from going anywhere near him and keep them in Mexico...

Canelo's camp can't say "Canelo is afraid of Triple G and is hiding at a catch weight division created to try to justify this ducking"...
            Naahhh GGG won't even make the trip. Andre Ward is down in MEXICO visiting. GGG last was seen getting off the plane in Los Angeles and on speed dial trying to get a hold of Kovalev!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Triple Genius View Post
              Maybe GGG's resume isn't so great because even the top dude in the division doesn't even wanna fight him?

If canelo has such a great resume and GGG's is ****, why is canelo afraid of fighting him?
              It's not the names on his resume that are great, it's the way he's crushed them all...that's the resume. He's not only knocking out guys but he's barely lost a couple of rounds since he started fighting on HBO. That's the real resume.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                The truth can be annoying. Your hero ducked and ran like a girl. Now he stuck fighting bums.
                You are not running from fighters that aren't in front of you right?

How do you run from a guy that isn't in your division?

Has GGG been fighting at least once in the 168 division?

GGG isn't my hero, but Ward seems to be yours (your profile picture).

Even the WBC is pushing Nelo to grow a pair, can't be compared to the Ward offer.

I just can't stand haters pissing their bias all over there.

If GGG had the WBC 168 title in his hands right know, and was fighting at 161 CW for that title, I would sht on him for being a puss like the Ginger dude who I used to appreciate.

GGG team had the right to stick to 160 and refuse a dangerous fight in the higher division.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Why should he move up? He doesn't have to move up (although beating Ward would have taken him to whole different level) at all. That being said, let's stop putting him in the conversation with Leonard, Duran, Oscar, Pacquiao, Mayweather, and Hopkins. Let's appreciate his skill, and what's he achieved without putting him in the same conversation with the great ones. The great ones moved to where they needed to be, to be part of the biggest fights in history. GGG just beat Dominic Wade.
                  I agree, he doesn't deserve to be put in the same conversation with the great ones.

I think GGG is himself annoyed to fight average joes.

He's a competitor, WBC will push for the Nelo fight, then WBA for the Jacobs fight, then is the Saunders option.

I hope he'll fight one of those 3 next.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                    Kovalev vs Ward is signed as a ppv. Watch Ward become a star while your coward fights Wade on regular HBO, ouch.
                    A PPV to whom?
                    People will pay to see Kovalev, just like the Brits would have paid to see Carl Froch in what planet do you think Ward will get any PPV buys?
                    He is a small time fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      I agree, he doesn't deserve to be put in the same conversation with the great ones.

I think GGG is himself annoyed to fight average joes.

He's a competitor, WBC will push for the Nelo fight, then WBA for the Jacobs fight, then is the Saunders option.

I hope he'll fight one of those 3 next.
                      If I'm K2, my priorities would be:

#1: Canelo @ 155. At least say they're willing to do it, and if he ducks, then at least you tried! This could be the biggest fight of 2016, and the best MW fight since ODLH vs. Hopkins.

#2: Saunders in the UK will be huge overseas. I'm sure HBO will be onboard. It might not be a PPV, but if HBO is going PPV for Crawford vs. Postol, then this should be too.

#3: Zurdo Ramirez: Might as well move up and get paid. I would love to see Jacobs but I doubt that happens unless the bout goes to a purse bid. But what if Haymon wins, and the fight goes to Showtime? Would GGG be willing to go to Showtime? Duva killed Kovalev vs. Stevenson for the same reason.
                      Last edited by Bronx2245; 04-27-2016, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X