Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I Have To Get it on With Haye, Fury Has To Happen Too!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua: I Have To Get it on With Haye, Fury Has To Happen Too!

ANTHONY Joshua comes across as the antithesis to fellow British boxer Tyson Fury, who will be in his sights if he wins his first world heavyweight title on Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No ****!

With Joshua, Haye, Parker, Wilder and both Furys in the mix, the HW scene is looking pretty good. Add in the second-tier guys like Whyte and Pulev. Some great matches to be made.

I'd probably most like to see Joshua v Haye, with the winner to face Fury, then the winner of that to fight Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      ANTHONY Joshua comes across as the antithesis to fellow British boxer Tyson Fury, who will be in his sights if he wins his first world heavyweight title on Saturday night.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      I want to see josh vs haye and fury quite bad now. Not so interested in fury vs haye now.

I'd only like to see fury and hate fight if they beat josh. It's about finding out how good josh is now, or if fury is as good as he thinks he is and if josh is as bad as fury thinks. But mustn't forget wilder
      Last edited by hugh grant; 04-08-2016, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
        No ****!

With Joshua, Haye, Parker, Wilder and both Furys in the mix, the HW scene is looking pretty good. Add in the second-tier guys like Whyte and Pulev. Some great matches to be made.

I'd probably most like to see Joshua v Haye, with the winner to face Fury, then the winner of that to fight Wilder.

Comment

I think he's taking Martin for granted. He needs to slow down and focus on one fight at a time, or it's gonna get to his head.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Like I say, second-tier guys. Let's not forget, Pulev went to war with Klitschko. Got flattened but rocked Wlad before that. Guy's got the heart of a lion and a pretty good pedigree.

Comment

You picked Pulev to respond with that gif to?

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                Like I say, second-tier guys. Let's not forget, Pulev went to war with Klitschko. Got flattened but rocked Wlad before that. Guy's got the heart of a lion and a pretty good pedigree.
                Pulev sucks dude. But admittedly I thought you had him included in "the current top guys"

Comment

Originally posted by Beyonce Bomber View Post
                  You picked Pulev to respond with that gif to?
                  Poolev is one of the worst "top" heavyweights I've ever seen.

Comment

Poolev is one of the worst "top" heavyweights I've ever seen.
                    That he may be, but he's significantly more proven than Whyte, with whom he was being bracketed.

Comment

Working...
                    X