Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did PAC lose size since he left Ariza? he looks smaller and less ripped!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rustyjaguar View Post
    Take the racist stuff and bragging About getting women to another board scrubbs. We are talking boxing. Usually people that brag have no game anyway.
    You are a rather cantankerous bloke. Rusted out I would wager. An old codger!

No worries. Boxing boxing boxing.

Best Regards,
    Zaroku

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      = im white but would love to be blalck
      Lmao....dude i thought zarakou was armenian

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
        It's surprising Roach hasn't suggested him to work with Gavin McMillan who has been a key to Cotto's resurgance. I don't think Fortune knows what he's doing
        Roach tried to get gavin to work with manny for the rios fight, but manny just used buboy. Gavin is one of the best in the game, fortune is the one who pushed pac too hard aggravating his shoulder causing inflammation. Fortune trains manny like he is still 24 years old, you saw how hard pac was overworking that shoulder? And ariza has an interview from years ago saying pac has shoulder issues so they have to stretch him out and earm up before and he doesnt do anything to cause damage to the should aka not overworking it or stressing it, fortune is old school bro science aka no pain no gain.

Comment

I don't ever think Pac was on the juice. Ariza is just great at his job and knows the science behind conditioning the human body.

That said, I wouldn't be shocked if any professional athlete came out and said they took a PED. I just need actual proof before I point the finger

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Yes, let's compare pictures of Pac flexing during punches during a fight to him completely relaxed before one. That will tell us the truth.
            People will go to great lengths to prove a point for their agendas.

Comment

Working...
            X