Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who deserved to win Pascal-Gonzalez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched it, I'm a Pascal fan but he lost that fight. Really impressed with the Cuban.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
      I had Gonzalez winning by a small margin, but I thought a draw would be very fair.
      So you don't agree with yourself? You scored it one way but if someone scored it differently that's the better (very fair) score? Doesn't matter that it was close (it really wasn't) that's like you're watching a baseball game and an ump calls someone safe at the home plate who was clearly out and when they show the replay that confirms in but since it was a "bang bang" play (close) it's a fair call... BULL!!! that one run could cost your team the championship just like this one loss. It only takes away his 0 but could possibly take away his only shot at ever getting a title. Not cool

Comment

fuking disgrace! Max Kellerman didnt even interview them after the fight ...lolo

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          Just watched it, I'm a Pascal fan but he lost that fight. Really impressed with the Cuban.
          Gonzalez left everything he had in the ring last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Gonzalez left everything he had in the ring last night.
            I believe if he was a bit calmer and used his Jab to set up a punch he would have ended Pascals career.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomachenko View Post
              I believe if he was a bit calmer and used his Jab to set up a punch he would have ended Pascals career.
              Yes, a couple of times after hurting Pascal, he got excited and threw some wild shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                yes, he got excited and threw some wild shots after hurting Pascal.
                Wild is putting it mildly. He was thrusting them around like a helicopter lol. I seen it during the fight and was thinking he was gonna gas out quick. BUT he really didnt. He got tired but he was still wailing those wild shots. I can just imagine if he was less excited and worked of that insane jab he has. Man it would have been nite nite for Pascal

Comment

Working...
                X