intelligent ETs or parallel universes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
    There is no such thing as "aliens".

The aliens that we supposedly know of are actually fallen angels. I recall that 2 scientists spent years studying these so-called "aliens" on saucers and UFO's. Both of them came to a conclusion that these UFO's are HOSTILE in their intentions and DEMONIC in nature.

And those 2 scientists aren't even religious.

Outside of our planet there is only a void.

I hope you never get banned. Your posts are one of the best sources for belly-laughs on boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

I hope you never get banned. Your posts are one of the best sources for belly-laughs on boxingscene.
      If you were so diligent as to have read further on, you will then realize that one of your buddies took the initiative went ahead of made a personal research regarding the matter.

He validated what I've been saying basically.

There is no such thing as life on another planet. In this material universe only the Earth has life. Outside of it is a void.

ET's, UFO's and so-called aliens are nothing but demons/fallen angels who disguise themselves so as to deceive man.

Kindly take the time to read sir and you'll be surprised.

Of course if you want to remain sleeping then that is your FREEWILL.

Comment

If you were so diligent as to have read further on, you will then realize that one of your buddies took the initiative went ahead of made a personal research regarding the matter.

No i didnt.

LOL, ur now using me as a way of proving your nonsense is true? Even though i think you're insane, and you dont know what i read?

There was nothing close to scientific research.

Comment

There is no such thing as life on another planet. In this material universe only the Earth has life. Outside of it is a void.
          It's looking less and less likely that this is so. For one thing there's no reason for assuming that life only exists on one planet. Unless you subscribe to a backward set of ignorant beliefs that would still maintain that the sun is rolled across the sky by a giant dung beetle or some other esoteric nonsense were it not for the fact that it had been dragged creaming into reality by incontrovertible science.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            It's looking less and less likely that this is so. For one thing there's no reason for assuming that life only exists on one planet. Unless you subscribe to a backward set of ignorant beliefs that would still maintain that the sun is rolled across the sky by a giant dung beetle or some other esoteric nonsense were it not for the fact that it had been dragged creaming into reality by incontrovertible science.
            That is your belief system and your FREEWILL to believe what you want. Let's move along good sir.

Comment

The names of the scientists are J Vallee and Hynek.

Thanks for the poster who posted a link and I was able to recognize the names of 2 scientists quickly. Thanks very much.

It should be noted that Hynek said that these UFO's come from ANOTHER REALITY. Vallee concluded that these UFO's are CLOSELY LINK TO THE EARTH and does not emanate from another planet or galaxy as mainstream media would have you believe.

So Sir Squeel due to his unending persistence and curiosity is finally rewarded. Now it's up to you whether you want to believe what these 2 scientists have concluded which btw took them years and years of research.

For us Christians, we already know that these UFO's and so-called aliens are nothing but demons disguised with the intention of deceit.

If you are still not convinced, then it is your FREEWILL to do so.

Comment

They are out there. . .

Comment

Thanks for the poster who posted a link and I was able to recognize the names of 2 scientists quickly. Thanks very much.

It should be noted that Hynek said that these UFO's come from ANOTHER REALITY. Vallee concluded that these UFO's are CLOSELY LINK TO THE EARTH and does not emanate from another planet or galaxy as mainstream media would have you believe.

So Sir Squeel due to his unending persistence and curiosity is finally rewarded. Now it's up to you whether you want to believe what these 2 scientists have concluded which btw took them years and years of research.

For us Christians, we already know that these UFO's and so-called aliens are nothing but demons disguised with the intention of deceit.

So...scientists proved ufo's are demons?

Comment

I thought you said they were "demonic in origin". All they are saying is that they don't think that UFOs come from outer space. Not that magic devil-monsters from Hebrew and Roman mythology are at the helm.

This is why you didn't want to post the names. Because you knew you were LYING!

What are their qualifications? In what field does, for example, Dr Allen Hyneck, hold a PhD? What is his experience in the realm of UFOs? I know the answer to this. But you do not.

And also, just for the lulz I will reiterate: They did not conclude it was demons. Chump.

Why do you keep capitalising and condensing the words "free will" every time? Is this some sort of wacky magical incantation or something, like those Freeman on the Land losers who think they can get off a speeding ticket by insisting that they are "journeying in a conveyance" instead of driving a car?

Comment

Working...
                    X