Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Man Believes He Could Easily Beat Mayweather Or Any Fighter In A Street Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garryx2013 View Post
    He is his limo driver dumbass. He gets paid to talk about Money May because he is part of the Money Team.
    Im not Miguel, but im on the team.

Comment

Dumbass Pactard.

Comment

Gay @ss tattoos, looks like a registered sex offender or some sort of pedophile..

I tried to listen to the first 15 seconds into it but had to turn it off, he went from football players, Floyd Mayweather, mma fighters, then to Tom ****ing Cruise? WTF?

Comment

I could probably beat him up in a sparring session

Comment

Rofl, yes because boxers clearly don't know how to street fight aswell, what an absoulete spastic. clearly they'd be able to use their boxing skills aswell as street fighting..

Comment

A meth wacko.

Comment

Didn't know you were on the Money Team Comedian, no wonder you know so much about Floyd's upcoming fights and stuff. That's pretty cool.

Comment

dude is high as hell and those tats look like they are drawn on........

Comment

i could kick floyds ass to.....as long as i had my glock.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
                      Gay @ss tattoos, looks like a registered sex offender or some sort of pedophile..

I tried to listen to the first 15 seconds into it but had to turn it off, he went from football players, Floyd Mayweather, mma fighters, then to Tom ****ing Cruise? WTF?

Comment

Working...
                      X