No announcement yet.

So What's Next for Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So What's Next for Floyd Mayweather?

The general consensus seemed to be that Khan would be Floyd's next opponent assuming an impressive win over Garcia. Now that that's out of the picture, what's Floyd's next move going to be?
    Winner of Guerrero vs Aydin
    8.89%
    Finally Comes to Terms With Manny Pacquiao
    33.33%
    Sergio Martinez
    15.56%
    Danny Garcia
    6.67%
    Canelo Alvarez
    17.78%
    Rematch With Miguel Cotto
    15.56%
    Retires From Boxing
    2.22%

always thought it would be Robert Guerrero (IF HE BEATS AYDIN) and I still think he has a shot to get that match up if he looks impressive against Aydin

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      always thought it would be Robert Guerrero (IF HE BEATS AYDIN) and I still think he has a shot to get that match up if he looks impressive against Aydin
      I'm going to that fight next week

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        The winner of that fight becomes his mandatory so unless he intends to vacate that would be a very good option coming out of jail.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          The winner of that fight becomes his mandatory so unless he intends to vacate that would be a very good option coming out of jail.
          Floyd would not fight aydin

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
            Floyd would not fight aydin
            I'd be shocked if Aydin wins that fight.

Comment

Danny Garcia is my best guess if he fights again this year or Alexander

Comment

**** I honestly have no idea lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  Danny Garcia is my best guess if he fights again this year or Alexander
                  Floyd would've embarrassed khan, No way he would finish on his feet vs mayweather, he would've been layed out......

Also I doubt Garcia fights mayweather....that's super easy work

Comment

I reckon he should fight Saul have a big farewell fight and retire lol. He's too far ahead of the pack.

Comment

Working...
                    X