• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you have issues sir....

Comment

ok I'm gone to bed

Comment

about 10 years ago i heard a real story on Loveline about a dude that was havin his girlfriend ride him. so they're fucking, she starts gettin crazy and starts bouncin heavy on him. she bounces so heavy and hard that, on her way up, his **** comes out of her ***** on accident. except on her way down it doesn't go back in but SMASHES up against the inside of her thigh!

so the dude says that his dick literally BROKE into an 'L' shape and immediately began turning blue from the internal bleeding.

just the thought of that makes me cringe to this day. and, because of that story, i will ALWAYS keep a close eye on the vagina when she's gettin off on top. if she starts goin too crazy up there then i will actually thrust upward if i think my dickhead may accidently pop out. not takin any chances at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
          about 10 years ago i heard a real story on Loveline about a dude that was havin his girlfriend ride him. so they're fucking, she starts gettin crazy and starts bouncin heavy on him. she bounces so heavy and hard that, on her way up, his **** comes out of her ***** on accident. except on her way down it doesn't go back in but SMASHES up against the inside of her thigh!

so the dude says that his dick literally BROKE into an 'L' shape and immediately began turning blue from the internal bleeding.

just the thought of that makes me cringe to this day. and, because of that story, i will ALWAYS keep a close eye on the vagina when she's gettin off on top. if she starts goin too crazy up there then i will actually thrust upward if i think my dickhead may accidently pop out. not takin any chances at all.
          Well... That does it for her doing the riding.. My knuckles went white reading that ****.. Thanks purity..
          Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
          Just prematurely ejaculate and you won't have to worry about any of that.
          Karma sent..

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
            What do you think it would feel like to get a fat boner, then shove a sewing needle up your peehole? Or how about ripping off your big toe nail, then put a thin layer of peanut butter on it and let a rabid mouse go at it? Or how about getting your knees beat in with a metal baseball bat for an hour and left in cold alley for three days with only a bottle of water?

Come on sick ****s, one up me.

Comment

Working...
            X