Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Frustrated: Klitschko-Browne is Huge Letdown For Fans!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    True.

You're right. Lucas Browne is a better fighter than Anthony Joshua.....
    And I said this where?

I was pointing out how people getting hard over AJ stopping people and claiming Wlad is scared is premature.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Like when he told everyone how great of a MW Kell Brook was going to be.... Lolololol
      When did he say that? I heard him say consistently that Brook was a massive underdog. But hey, he did better than all of the other MWs, so what can you say against it anyway?

Comment

This guy, Hearn, talks too much. He's contradicted himself countless times since AJ-Wlad was proposed.

There's evidently more to this than Wladimir wanting a 'soft touch' in Browne; Hearn's daily spinning is getting damn tiresome.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Eddie Hearn is literally the only one speaking to media honestly and so often.
          How can anyone hate that? I don't get it.

Maybe we should just have everyone be like Al Haymon. Then boxing fans win for sure.
          Of course. We should take Hearn's commentary as gospel, and discard all claims to the contrary.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
            This guy, Hearn, talks too much. He's contradicted himself countless times since AJ-Wlad was proposed.

There's evidently more to this than Wladimir wanting a 'soft touch' in Browne; Hearn's daily spinning is getting damn tiresome.
            Hows he contradicted himself... a contradiction is when he says one thing then switches the the opposite..

Hes always said theyll be going for the wba.. hes said hes willing to have joshua fight without the wba sanctioning

I cant see how hes contradicted himself here...

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
              Hows he contradicted himself... a contradiction is when he says one thing then switches the the opposite..

Hes always said theyll be going for the wba.. hes said hes willing to have joshua fight without the wba sanctioning

I cant see how hes contradicted himself here...
              I understand the definition, thanks. He claimed, early on, that "everything is done", and that he had "assurances from the sanctioning bodies".

Then, last week, it all hinged on the US networks. Now its the WBA.

The latter may be true. But I suspect Wlad is also bulking at a ****ty purse, and other fight night stipulations, despite being a huge draw for this.

To claim that Hearn is being transparent, and honest, is BS!

The people accusing Wladimir of ducking, are the same blinded lot that bought into David Haye's lies regarding the Klitschkos.

In short, don't take everything at face value.

Comment

I understand the definition, thanks. He claimed, early on, that "everything is done", and that he had "assurances from the sanctioning bodies".

Then, last week, it all hinged on the US networks. Now its the WBA.

The latter may be true. But I suspect Wlad is also bulking at a ****ty purse, and other fight night stipulations, despite being a huge draw for this.

To claim that Hearn is being transparent, and honest, is BS!

The people accusing Wladimir of ducking, are the same blinded lot that bought into David Haye's lies regarding the Klitschkos.

In short, don't take everything at face value.
                When did he say the sanctioning bodies were 100% ?? I recall all his interviews with sky and ifl being him expressing confidence theyd sanction which we wont know until tuesday...

A ****ty purse... a 50/50 split with AJ is a good 5 million at least more than a 75% he'd get against browne. Klits goin for a belt... noone blames him for that but in the eyes of a purist...taking a belt against browne for less than fighting for it against AJ is *****.. no matter how smart it is.

Feel free to hit me up when frank warren, Arum or de la hoya become as forthcoming to the media as hearn.

Until then we'll agree to disagree and both hope that a bloody good HW bout gets made !! Thats fair right old chap??

Comment

Of course. We should take Hearn's commentary as gospel, and discard all claims to the contrary.

Ok... That's clearly not what I said or had anything to do with what I said.

but cool story.

Enjoy Klitschko vs Browne.

Comment

I agree..pointless fight for the fans

Comment

Not sure what Wladimir's logic for taking this bout is. He's too old to care about trinkets so if he's going to keep fighting, hopefully it's for his legacy.

Comment

Working...
                      X