Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I usually don't make Mayweather threads, but....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    How many 'People don't suck Floyd's dick hard enough' threads is too many around here?
    That's what you got from reading the opening post?

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
      Jesus Christ, this guy gets crucified on here for things that other guys get a pass for.

Guerrero can move up to 147, win a belt, and Mayweather isn't supposed to fight him because he's "too small." Despite the fact that Mayweather isn't big to start with.

Mayweather wins a title at 154, he has to fight Canelo (miraculously, Mayweather isn't "too small" in this situation). He is also supposed to fight Martinez, another fight where Floyd isn't "too small."

Mayweather is said to be "ducking" Canelo, because Canelo made a silly demand, and acted like a diva. Nevermind the fact that Canelo makes a (damn good) living off of avoiding top opposition.

Mayweather acts like a diva, and makes a silly demand, and guess what? Mayweather's ducking again.

Pacquiao wins a vacant title (at a catchweight of 150) and is praised, never expected to defend the title against a legit 154lber.

I could go on, obviously, but I think you get it.

Call it whatever you want, but it's the reason that with every day that passes, people take this place less and less serious.

When you are the best you get held to a higher standard. Even his detractors know he is the (or has been the best). That's why guys like pac get a pass and fmj doesn't.

Comment

How many 'People don't suck Floyd's dick hard enough' threads is too many around here?
        Aaaaaaaand another prime example of why the good posters are leaving this site.

You have nothing to add, so you try and insult me. Good news, though. I'm in a good mood. So just leave my thread and I won't embarrass you.

Comment

One thing I've learned from the time I got on this site, Floyd can do no right.

I try my best to stay away from Floyd threads because of this.

Comment

Put it this way. I was the biggest Floyd fan back in the day. Then started hating him. Now I'm back to just being a fan of his, and his in ring ability. The reason why he gets so much hate is, the exact reason why people buy his PPV's. He's a brash talking, ****y dude. People either love him or hate him. They just want to see him lose.

At this point, i'm neither a lover nor a hater. I'm just a fan. If people would just appreciate what he brings IN THE RING, then I'm sure you'd have a lot less hate.

Besides, if you see a bunch of Floyd hate threads, just ignore them. It's easier that way. I used to go into them just to shut the Flowmos down, but now, I don't even care anymore. I can't wait for May 4th, and I can't wait for Floyd to beat the brakes off Guerrero.

Comment

I generally stay out of the Floyd threads anymore. It just gets repetitive. And I don't think I've made a Floyd thread in a long, long time.

Tonight felt right to ruffle some feathers. And the most intelligent argument thus far, is that "Floyd doesn't fight enough, so he has to fight everyone, at every weight". However that works.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                One thing I've learned from the time I got on this site, Floyd can do no right.I try my best to stay away from Floyd threads because of this.
                Floyd can do no right? Well if he thought fighting once every 2 years was going to impress people he was given bad advice. With that kind of schedule he is trying to do as little right as he can possibly get away with.

He is trolling and intentionally trying to wind people up.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                  Aaaaaaaand another prime example of why the good posters are leaving this site.

You have nothing to add, so you try and insult me. Good news, though. I'm in a good mood. So just leave my thread and I won't embarrass you.
                  A vague whine about people being too harsh on Floyd is a positive contribution to the forum is it? You know there are plenty of threads around here where people offer detailed technical analysis of fights and fighters and in those you always see people fully appreciate Mayweather's ability and his performances against different types of opponents.

And then there are threads like this one, several of them every day that contribute nothing more than endless fanboy whinging about how other people don't love some fighter like they do. The fact that you try to give yourself a pat on the back for it is hilarious.

Comment

The hypocritical nature of the board is astounding.

As it was explained to me once Floyd is a Ferrari and dudes get mad because they think he is beating Pintos in races, now never mind that those Pinto are actually high end guys that get made to look like Pintos racing a Ferrari.

The funny thing is I am a Floyd guy and have real high standards when it comes to boxing (I almost never use the word great to describe anyone) but the standards that dudes who hate him hold him to is out of this world.

Comment

A vague whine about people being too harsh on Floyd is a positive contribution to the forum is it? You know there are plenty of threads around here where people offer detailed technical analysis of fights and fighters and in those you always see people fully appreciate Mayweather's ability and his performances against different types of opponents.

And then there are threads like this one, several of them every day that contribute nothing more than endless fanboy whinging about how other people don't love some fighter like they do. The fact that you try to give yourself a pat on the back for it is hilarious.
                      And you are whining about his take, so what does that make you~

Comment

Working...
                      X