Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most unjustly hated boxer here on Boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the most unjustly hated boxer here on Boxingscene?

I do a lot of arguing for because people hate on Floyd but I dont think his is the least justified. I'd have to go with Paul Williams or either Miguel Cotto. Who do you think it is?

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
    I do a lot of arguing for because people hate on Floyd but I dont think his is the least justified. I'd have to go with Paul Williams or either Miguel Cotto. Who do you think it is?
    I think its Miguel Cotto, people hate on him for no reason....

Comment

the non boxing fans that hate martinez or donaire are the worst but theirs not alot and i think sergio f@cked mushahadeens mom and wife at the same time that guy is the definition of a hater.

Comment

1. floyd
        2. cotto
        3. martinez ( only since he beat pwill )
        4. Calzaghe

Comment

I'd say the most unjustly hated are Joe Calzaghe and Wladimir Klitschko.

Comment

Sergio Martinez, he is a legit threat that earned his spot the hard way. But *****s and *******s hate him for that reason and say anything to discredit him.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
              I'd say the most unjustly hated are Joe Calzaghe and Wladimir Klitschko.
              is that Narvaez in your avatar? I think he's an awesome boxer, but I have to go for my guy on friday!

Comment

Williams, Cotto, Hatton used to get plenty, and even Ortiz. I know Ortiz quit but we're not in there taking punches like the dude.

Also let me add Calzaghe.

Comment

from what i understood ppl loved Martinez on here lol, i think he's the shizznit....

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                    I think its Miguel Cotto, people hate on him for no reason....
                    Yeah Cotto proves to me that its not just a fine line but no line at all to recieve unanimous respect. Fights everybody from 147 to 154 and is a humble champ. Rear combo. I guess its the PR vs Mexican thing. Thats even a reach.

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    the non boxing fans that hate martinez or donaire are the worst but theirs not alot and i think sergio f@cked mushahadeens mom and wife at the same time that guy is the definition of a hater.
                    Yeah Martinez is another one. Donaire likes hip hop so thats reason enough for them.

Comment

Working...
                    X