Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Honor the Return Of Eric Morales - Water On Your Balls!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Honor the Return Of Eric Morales - Water On Your Balls!!!

An Oldie But Goodie

Comment

But Morales has been back or a little while now

Comment

eric will ud maidana if he keeps his head focused.

the mexicans will go crazy......

Comment

Nice. Should help Morales with the recovery after the beating he'll take.

Comment

Erik Morales was a fighter that had everything to make easywork out of everyone during his prime, but he fought stupid and he liked to put on a show by fighting down to the level of his opponents. I don't remember who the bum that he was fighting but he just traded with the dude, Erik just threw boxing skills out of the window and he took unnecessary punishment. Even in the first Pac fight he was ahead and he went southpaw on the 12th round which was a another stupid move.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
              Erik Morales was a fighter that had everything to make easywork out of everyone during his prime, but he fought stupid and he liked to put on a show by fighting down to the level of his opponents. I don't remember who the bum that he was fighting but he just traded with the dude, Erik just threw boxing skills out of the window and he took unnecessary punishment. Even in the first Pac fight he was ahead and he went southpaw on the 12th round which was a another stupid move.
              morales wanted to slug it out, that's the mexican way

Comment

Originally posted by anthonysoprano View Post
                An Oldie But Goodie

needs to be autotuned like this:

HIDE YO KIDS! HIDE YO WIFE!

Comment

I'm pulling for el terrible, but maidana is a beast at 140 & Eriks is a few divisions above his best, but best of luck to him.

Comment

Working...
                  X