Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was Mayweather able to back Canelo up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
    He has complained a lot more recently.

He's claimed that fighting out of his optimal weight against Floyd was a big mistake that he'll never make again.

FACT: he was weakened and drained. He looked half dead at the weigh in, looked sluggish and weak come fight night. Dont be a ***** nuthugger. this guy cant even make 154, much less a bull**** cw of 152

The cw probably also affected his punch resistance, that's why he had respect for featherfisted Floydette's powderpuff punches. And still Floyd never stunned or hurt him either
    I'm not saying it did not affect him, but I am not accepting that as the excuse as to why he lost. Right after the fight he did not, but of course now he will mention it, as it restores pride. I am also not going to defend him for it, because if he he feels cheated by it, well then now he is playing the same damn game, but not by 2lbs, even more.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      Floyd fought a drained skeleton guys, Team Mayweather already admitted that.

go to 2:20 of the vid

Middleweight Canelo would DESTROY little Floyd.
      Canelo isn't good enough nor does he have the style to beat Mayweather...Canelo is a natural counterpuncher and will always allow Mayweather to set the pace.....he isn't mean, dirty and gritty like Maidana and Jose Luis Castillo, Canelo is a skilled counterpuncher with decent pop and speed.....his slow footwork will be his detriment and if Mayweather chose to he could potshot Canelo to another easy UD12...Mayweather is just better at every aspect of the game....Canelo realizes so, that's why je mimicks his techniques

Comment

Working...
      X