No announcement yet.

David Haye comes back with Shane Mcguigan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    What kind of a grown man tweets pics of his food to Eddie?

Doesn't help when I throw in Kugan Cassius in to the mix.
    Produce the evidence....

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      I don't know what you're talking about mate, but I think you have the wrong guy
      Of course you don't. Not like you ever posted your Twitter handle and numerous photos of yourself on this site.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Produce the evidence....
        He scrambled to delete all his tweets to Eddie. Of course I got the wrong guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
          Of course you don't. Not like you ever posted your Twitter handle and numerous photos of yourself on this site.
          Did I post my twitter handle? I don't think I did

If you've found me, you have quite a sad life. I rarely use it. However, I'd gladly get exposed if I have asked for a retweet from someone, Eddie Hearn or anyone else.

Send it to me in a PM, if it's embarrassing, I'll let you post the content and verify it's validity.

I'm not denying I might have said some crazy stuff, but I definitely have never asked for a retweet or posted food or whatever

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
          He scrambled to delete all his tweets to Eddie. Of course I got the wrong guy.
          Yeah sure I did
          Last edited by LacedUp; 11-20-2015, 03:45 PM.

Comment

• LacedUp....is it true you tweeted a shirtless to Eddie whilst you were away in Australia?

It's been passed on through the grapevine that you were sipping a Piņa Colada on the beach and used the tags: #banterjuice and #wishyouwerehere

Just come clean mate.

Comment

Did I post my twitter handle? I don't think I did

If you've found me, you have quite a sad life. I rarely use it.

Yeah sure I did

I have a sad life, where I Tweet pics of my meals to my favorite fighter's promoter. Man you even suck off Kugan Cassius. Oh yeah bro posting a dozen smileys in one post definitely changes everything.

ooops.

Comment

LacedUp....is it true you tweeted a shirtless to Eddie whilst you were away in Australia?

It's been passed on through the grapevine that you were sipping a Piņa Colada on the beach and used the tags: #banterjuice and #wishyouwerehere

Just come clean mate.
                Who told you?

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                I have a sad life, where I Tweet pics of my meals to my favorite fighter's promoter. Man you even suck off Kugan Cassius. Oh yeah bro posting a dozen smileys in one post definitely changes everything.

ooops.

Wow mate

You are really obsessed.

Comment

• When you Google @ WhittakerBoxing, the first few results direct you straight to Eddie's page

I think the rumours are true....

Comment

LacedUp....is it true you tweeted a shirtless to Eddie whilst you were away in Australia?

Just come clean mate.
                    No but he did use #cheekynandos and tweeted a photo of his food.

Comment

Wow mate

You are really obsessed.
                      This is also true....

He screenshots my posts.

You two are as weird as each other, no wonder you're always bickering like school girls.

Comment

Working...
                      X