No announcement yet.

Jason Pagara vs. Aaron Herrera- FULL FIGHT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Pagara vs. Aaron Herrera- FULL FIGHT

Challenger Aaron “The Jewel” Herrera (25-1, 17 KO’s) was described by several girls as a dusky look-alike of popular showbiz star Derek Ramsey while defending WBO International light welterweight champion Jason “El Niño” Pagara (30-2, 19KO’s) has already developed a following as one of the rising stars from the ALA Gym.

Nice action. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Thanks sapak! Haven't seen Pagara before.
      Last edited by TBear; 05-29-2013, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        Thanks sapak! Haven't seen Pagara before.
        We used to enjoy watching him KO opponents when he was 17 years old. I don't think he's world beater or somebody to reckon with at 140, which is a very loaded division right now but his handlers are thinking of sending him to the states and train under Robert Garcia. There he can spar with quality 140 fighters, which is rare here in our country.

Comment

Originally posted by sapak View Post
          We used to enjoy watching him KO opponents when he was 17 years old. I don't think he's world beater or somebody to reckon with at 140, which is a very loaded division right now but his handlers are thinking of sending him to the states and train under Robert Garcia. There he can spar with quality 140 fighters, which is rare here in our country.
          With Garcia he should do good. I only seen this fight but he seems to be pretty strong. I'll watch for him and if he comes here and appears on tv, I'll make sure to share the fights here.

Comment

Working...
          X