Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adamek vs Cunningham II was a RAZOR CLOSE drawish kind of fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    I gave Cunningham 1,2,3,4,6,9,10,12
    I gave Adamek 5,7,8,11
    So you gave Cunningham rounds 1,2,3,4,6,9,10 and 12.
    Well, round 1 was basically DEAD EVEN.
    I just re-watched round 6 (cause I gave it to Adamek) and I saw that Cunningham won the first half of the round and Adamek clearly won the 2nd half of the round.
    And I also re-watched round 9 (also cause I gave it to Adamek): Cunningham is moving away the whole 3 minutes, BUT: he lands cleaner punches in the first half of the round. But here is the problem: in the 2nd half of the round Adamek wins and lands all the clean punches. I gave round 9 to Adamek (marking it as a close round).
    So I have 3 rounds of the 8 rounds which you scored for Cunningham which I thought Cunningham did not win.

But I will say it again- I also have Cunningham winning the fight, but only by 1 point. And I could see a draw as well. But it was no robbery.

if you want to re-watch the rounds, here is the fight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=A01Qa6Y3m-Q#!

Comment

btw for all people who say the fight was a robbery: go read the comments under the fight video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=A01Qa6Y3m-Q#!
      those are normal people who are probably not on boxingscene and look how many pple say it looked like a draw.

Comment

If you think Adamek won the 6th round, you shouldn't be scoring fights

Comment

Adamek only won 4 rounds in the fight, Cunningham beat him this time around. It was clear to me that Cunningham won, so for Adamek to get the decision, I do see it as robbery, he just didn't do enough effective punching in most of the rounds to win, while Cunningham did. Pretty clear-cut robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            If you think Adamek won the 6th round, you shouldn't be scoring fights
            and if you think Cunningham won the 6th round, YOU shouldn't be scoring fights.
            But as I said, Cunningham won the first half of the round and clearly lost the 2nd half, so I can see scoring it a draw.
            Adamek landed all the clean punches the 2nd half of round 6, so nothing wrong with giving him the round.

Comment

Adamek clearly won, I have no problem with the decision and I was rooting for Cunningham being from the US.

Comment

Originally posted by BRITISH LlON View Post
                and if you think Cunningham won the 6th round, YOU shouldn't be scoring fights.
                But as I said, Cunningham won the first half of the round and clearly lost the 2nd half, so I can see scoring it a draw.
                Adamek landed all the clean punches the 2nd half of round 6, so nothing wrong with giving him the round.
                It's pretty obvious that the most effective punches were landed by cunningham at the 1:25 and :20, at no time did Adamek land anything that significant.

Comment

Just scored the fight a draw. 114-114. Every round was close though Cunningham was far more crowd pleasing. Really disappointed in all the people who have claimed this was a "robbery." That's an insult to real robberies.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                    Just scored the fight a draw. 114-114. Every round was close though Cunningham was far more crowd pleasing. Really disappointed in all the people who have claimed this was a "robbery." That's an insult to real robberies.
                    Yeah, when I saw everyone calling it a robbery, I expected something much worse.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                      Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
                      Yeah, when I saw everyone calling it a robbery, I expected something much worse.
                      THIS right there.

Comment

Working...
                      X