Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you believe any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

I'm interested in knowing how many people on the forum believe any of the conspiracy theories behind the 9/11 attacks on the US. Also if you'd be kind enough to post what you voted, and what country your from as well, I think it'd be interested in knowing what the majority of Americans think, and what the majority of people from another country think.

I personally think it was a terrorist attack and had nothing to do with the US government. I think people have looked into it a bit too far and come up with ridiulous conclusions. If you look into anything enough you could probably find some reason to "support" your argument for it. But I don't think that any countries government would be corrupt enough to plan attacks on its own people.
    Yes I believe them
    47.06%
    No, I believe they were genuine terrorist attacks
    52.94%

theres a good vid of it.... let me see if i can find it....

Comment

Why do the government put floride in our tap water?

I thought that a bit strange.

For health reasosn or is it part of a secret government plot to slowly poison and kill us?

Comment

but honestly i dont give a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
          Fair one lol, is that what the majority of posters on the foum think?

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
            U dont care because the government have made u a submissive indifferent slave!!

Comment

Originally posted by IcedBlood View Post
              I'm interested in knowing how many people on the forum believe any of the conspiracy theories behind the 9/11 attacks on the US. Also if you'd be kind enough to post what you voted, and what country your from as well, I think it'd be interested in knowing what the majority of Americans think, and what the majority of people from another country think.

I personally think it was a terrorist attack and had nothing to do with the US government. I think people have looked into it a bit too far and come up with ridiulous conclusions. If you look into anything enough you could probably find some reason to "support" your argument for it. But I don't think that any countries government would be corrupt enough to plan attacks on its own people.
              Then you my friend, are a sheep.

Comment

Anyone who thinks it was a conspiracy theory needs to pull their head out of their ass and wake up.

Every point the theorists try to make is laughable.

For example, they claim there were explosives set up in the towers.

Yeah ok, there were literally tons upon tons of explosives all set up in pinpoint positions and no one EVER noticed men installing them or bringing them up throughout the building in what would of took months to do, when there were thousands of people working in the building every day.

Right.......

Al qaeda claims responsibility for the attacks and Bin laden has given multiple lectures on why he did it. Is Al queda a fake organization too? They have 10s, probably hundreds of thousands of deaths on their hands, were all those suicide bombings and attacks fake too?

I mean seriously, grow the hell up and quit believing everything Micheal moore tells you or what MSNBC says.

Comment

Governments are all corrupt and power hungry etc, but some conspiracy theories take it too far without any real evidence.

It becomes like a faith based belief.

"The government are greedy and corrupt" becomes "the governemt is part of a secret elite society that worships the devil and plans to kill billions of the worlds population etc etc".

Comment

I believe that Bob has been photographing us and that a darkened smoke-filled room of men are wanking over those photos.
                    Last edited by Oasis_Lad; 10-30-2009, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X